KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 966 reviews matching the search See all 5,828 reviews
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 18, 2019
Provides a supportive and competitive environment to work, very fast-paced. Provides great opportunities to learn and grow and enroll in courses. Gives great exposure and adds to the experience.
Opportunity to Work across Various Industries
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 17, 2019
As part of my job, I got the opportunity to understand and work with organizations across various sectors ranging from Food and Beverages to Industrial Manufacturer.

I was fortunate to interact with key stakeholders of these organizations such as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Opportunities to travel to various parts of India
Cons
Long Hours
Audit Associate 2 (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2019
I was lucky enough to start my career with a renowned organization right after my college. However, being close to 5 years in this organization now i'm looking for new challenges and new beginning.
Fun culture with young people
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 7, 2019
Management is a little slow to change but work culture is good. Management Consulting involved a lot of travelling while the pay is good in most of the teams.
limited growth
Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgaonSeptember 4, 2019
company should focus on resources and employees i feel growth is limited and opportunities are less and company really need to work on the process and systems
Too bad work pressure
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 4, 2019
Hectic work culture. Need to work at night even after coming home and also on weekends. Unrealistic deadlines.

pros: Hikes and rewards are promotions are good.
Great Workplace
Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 2, 2019
It is a great workplace to work with a lot to learn from peers and seniors. I audited the financial statements of one of the country's largest paint manufacturers
Analyst at KPMG
Analyst (Former Employee) –  mumbaiSeptember 2, 2019
lots to learn in the transfer pricing team and supportive management and helpful co workers. A bit hectic schedule during tax filing season which is November otherwise the job was 10 to 6
Less work/life balance in KPMG India
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 1, 2019
KPMG India offers great opportunities for analysts and and consultants inn cyber security. However there is no work life balance in KPMG India. Some projects are very long term. It is like you will be deployed at client side year on year.
Great work culture
Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 31, 2019
I have learnt a lot in a year and the work culture is the best survival there. However, lack of flexibility, lots of stretches and health problems made my journey really challenging.
Dream job
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2019
Getting an opportunity to work in Big Four is dream come true for me. KPMG for me is a platform to explore myself in Taxation and make my career successful.
Done
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 30, 2019
Good company with good working culture but would like to grab more opportunities coming in the field of accounts and finance where I can learn for my overall development.
Mediocre
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  NoidaAugust 29, 2019
Average Experience. Not much growth opportunity with stringent working hours and includes extensive travel to the client place. No growth path available which makes growth stagnant.
Your work life depends on you team
Senior, Transaction services (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 26, 2019
I did not have a great experience working in my team. The seniors didnt involve the juniors in many parts of work. Work pressure would be there. The pay is good.
Work culture is good
Associate 2 (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 25, 2019
Total work exprienc on kpmg is good and really help me get what I want to get and it helps me to get more skill set so I would say the total work experience as working with KPMG was good and the peers of the KPMG is also helpfull.
Associate in Indirect Tax (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 21, 2019
There is no work life balance in KPMG. Toxic work culture. Managers are unprofessional and favoritism.Employees are considered like machine especially in indirect tax kochi.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long hours working
Productive workplace.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 18, 2019
KPMG is a good place to build a career .Young and energetic vibration in the company helps to maintain good relationship among colleagues and makes work easier in busy seasons.
Good
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 13, 2019
Worked as Associate for 1.3 year. It provides good training for the work and atmosphere was also good. But there is hour target. We have to met that. As per this ratings are provided.
Long working hours are there. At the time of season, Saturday, Sunday also working days.
Pros
Good culture, good team members, salary also good.
Cons
Long work hours, target for Hours
Big Organisation. Good to start your career and know the processes.
Analyst, Risk Consulting (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 11, 2019
Big Organisation. Good to start your career and know the processes.

Part of the process in the chain.

Build relationships. The team plays a very important role in your success at such companies.
Exposure to multiple sector
Project Intern (Former Employee) –  GurugramAugust 11, 2019
Consulting provides you an opportunity to work with market leaders from diverse sectors and helps you to expedite your learning process and enhance your knowledge base.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

52,025