KPMG Employee Reviews

India1,105 reviews
Found 1,105 reviews matching the search
Good Team.
Stressful work environment, lots of learning. No work life balance.

Lots of space to learn new things and very good learning and development team.
Pros
Free Lunch on weekends
Cons
A great company for recent graduates. Provides immense knowledge related to job. Provides with educational assistance for upcoming chartered accountants
Pros
- KPMG's name itself speaks about itself and definitely the career gets a boost in terms of visibility.

- Resposibilities are given at a young age.

Cons:

- Depending on manager, there could be favouritism.

- Salary is below industry average as they know people will still join because of the name. But people are also smart as most people join and leave within 2-3 years
Great place to work. Very collaborative team and supporting management. Great clients and on-site opportunities. HR policy and processes are good. Overall, a great place to work.
Not good place for work for HR role. there is no personal life in KPMG and senior management is not easily approachable for junior staff. there is lot partiality within the Firm.
KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Pros
Competitive and challenging work
Cons
Low salaries for fresh graduates
A great place to explore, learn and challenge oneself. Supportive management along with collaborative colleagues makes it one of the best place to launch one's career.
This was my first job and I enjoyed working here. KPMG offered best pay to me at the time. Also the work culture and environment is very employee friendly.
They make you work so much, for so long hours and do not pay you even half of what you deserve. To top it all, there isn't any job security. They will make you work till late night and still no appreciation.
Pros
reimbursement policies are good, seating arrangement and a few facilities are good
Cons
Long hours, less pay, no appreciation and no job security
Great Experience with different opportunities across the firm. Lot of learning experience and it heps a person to move to the next level. which is very helpful.
Pros
Learning Curve
Cons
Stressful, they expect you to be available 24 * 7.
Work flexibility is there but at the end of the day, takes a toll on your health.

Not at all recommended. They do not have working hours.
Very good motivating culture. Good on the job support by managers. Innovative ideas are always appreciated. Supports skill development. Productive and fun workplace.
It was my first company where I have started my career and the company was good and the jod satisfaction was not there because of process and there was lot of competition in that field
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Salary package is low
Not a good place to work as the organisation needs to improve on the work culture and the environment. I had been there almost 4 years but sorry to say that I have seen better organisations in terms of people culture and organisational behavior.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Office culture, Client Behavior
One needs to manage politics more than work. Its difficult to manage if you are not born politician. Hard workers find it difficult to work in such culture.
My experience at KPMG was very enjoyable. I got to learn how to carry yourself in the corporate world and how to present yourself among experienced professionals. Also i got to work with my manager on Permanent Establishment which being an Analyst was really a staggering experience for me.
It was a nice experience. People aiming to work that should forget about their personal lives. The stress for target completion is too much. Very professional environment.
Good work experience. Productive and fun at work. Good knowledge was learnt. Working with the Business and the teams was very professional and that made work easy.
One of the best companies I have worked so far.

I will recommend everyone to experience working with this organisation.

People here are very friendly and polite to work. Management is supportive.
A day at KPMG begins with few initial trackers completed for admin stuff related to my team members to understand staff's availability. Post which completing our own allocated work and communicating effectively with onshore colleague and challenging them as and when required in terms of procedures being performed. I was able to apply accounting knowledge accumulated through ACCA at my regular day of job such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Management is always understanding of the issues that staff might be dealing with and are co-operating. Best thing about the job were the social activities in place to bring the entire team together which helps us to work in a more efective and efficient manner.
Excellent work place. Good work environment. Work life balance. Friendly colleagues. Good packages. Work culture. Fast - phased working environment..