Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

India1,851 reviews
Found 1,851 reviews matching the search
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.
Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.

Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.

My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.

But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.

Pros
Affordable canteen and team outings.
Cons
Unprofessional behaviour of team leader - depends on how team leader you get.
KMBL is a company that encourages an entrepreneurial approach at the work-place, giving the managers liberty to handle business in their own unique way. My supervisors at the bank were always had my back and I learnt and grew as a relationship manager under them. Colleagues and my team was always supportive and equipped to handle any challenge and that is what made us a great effective team.
Its a nice company to work, we will get good recognition ,very down to earth people, nice opportunities to work in different departments, secure work place
Kotak Mahindra bank was one of the best organisation that I have worked for. Unfortunately the branch manager at that time(2006) made it difficult for me to perform and I eventually quit. But the organization's culture is great and you can do skip level meetings if required. I am sure there has been a lot of posotive changes. I worked there in the year 2006.
The job is very easy to work .little bit of work pressure...want to work for a day...with the pressure ...for me thare is not enough time for my personal work
Had a very good time working here. Learned a lot. Very good bank with an employee-centric approach .
Seniors are very approachable. After completing the first 2 years here, you will enjoy to work here a lot.
I worked here for 4 years .
My overall learning experience was great.

Starting from middle level management to top level management all are supportive
This is a bank like a propritership firm,culture is very bad,salary is very worst,hr culture is worst,don't join in this bank.there is no copmetative products like other banks.
good atmosphere for working
teammates are very supportive

Banking management was very helpful

learned how to manage customers and solve their problems
Good enough. I was working as an responsible guy. I was feeling good to work over there. It's was really very interesting to work. Every work was really very important for me
For freshers they are offering very less salary and i am not satisfied with that. Being in metropolitan city like Hyderabad one cant survive with that salary.
Kotak is very good company and there culture is free and extremely very good. All are helpful and polit. I was thinking suppose this was my first company.
Good at culture and bad about salary packages , management is excellent and we'll attached to the team support and working environment is good at kotak mahindra bank
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
Kotak is a best bank in india.management is very helpful and supportive work culture is good no necessary work burden.arrange time to time learning program
My work place culture is so excited
My working is enjoyed part of job and my company given the great full opertunity for me leaning new new skills and customers handling skills and how to business create the our company
Customer service, which need to do customer financial satisfaction. Workplace is very nice. There is no hardest part. When we will meet customers daily on their financial requirement.
Learned a lot, good work environment and rich work culture, appreciable management, an employee caring bank, A bank on which an employee can bank upon.
Sorry tell about company is very good but due to mangers only work life got very bad work harassment,no plan leaves, no fixed week offs, no silk leaves,no encouragement, no recognition as an employee.
My Hardest part of the job is cash handling...we do so many things likes RTGS,NEFT And Fund transfer...And the Most Important thing is that customers service and customers satisfaction.
Good place to work and grow.

Are expectations are been managed well and met

there is work life balance and there is no stress in the company.

Timed.
Pros
Monthly events at office
Cons
Long hours during Financial year ending
Working with this organisation is not comparable in form of culture or profession. Staff and supervisors are co operative. Will love to join again if i get chance but with better salary package.