Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,368 reviews matching the search See all 1,400 reviews
Worst work life balance,
Branch Banking Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 28, 2018
Worst work life balance, less involvement of management, It depends on the Reporting manager and completely controlled by him or her. If he is good then it is good else you have to come out. Worst training schedules and modules, No job security as everyone talks about finding different job and to be ready with plan B for every situation they will talk on these points. If not meeting on the target you will be giben threat that ur salary will be on hold. Lack of coordination between salary and sales team they work as different team and does not support each other. Working on holidays. LOP or LWP is the famous thing you will listen here come what may either it is medical thing or marriage. U jave to pay from ur salary for each and everything like parking ur bike or car at office, certifications if any etc. If any meeting or review or knowledge sessions are organised very limited or no hospitality provided to the attendees. Lot thing to say but I will restrict myself here.
Good luck
Pros
HR policy says that u r eligible for all leaves in probation period but hard to get
Cons
Everything other than point listed above.
Very Good and Reputad Company
Assistant Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Davangere, KARNATAKA, INDecember 4, 2018
I have been working at Kotak Mahindra full-time

Pros

good work culture
good compensation.
They value their employees
Very supportive Managers

Cons

None according to me.
Everything seems to be good

Advice to Management

None. Everything is good
Team Management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  chennaiAugust 8, 2018
 Fos Management: Recruit, Train and motivate the team and manage the FOS productivity
 Distribution Development: Distribution Mapping by category and manufacture build the distribution for the business. Initiating and developing relationships with key retailers in the relationships managed for business development
 Distribution Management: I need to ensure proper distribution coverage through proper Fos and drive sales numbers and bring them to achieve their targets on month basics
 Work with partner sales promotion ideas and execution to drive sales and done retailer payment recon
I have worked in sales and customer conversion timing at 9.30 to 7 clock. had a nice learning in the management
Good
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 14, 2018
Good working environment and full job security ...... ..... Work life balance .......Management is excellent ...Salary benefits average in industry ....
productive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Naraina Vihar, DelhiJanuary 18, 2019
Kotak bank is also quite good. The management is also helping but sometimes its difficult to understand. The environment is also good. In salary prospect its good too.
Cons
Difficult place to survive - no personal life
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 9, 2018
here the top management is not at all good. they are in same roles since ages so they dont welcome freshers on a positive note. unrealistic targets, no work life balance.HR system is dummy and not a single reason why you should join this company
Pros
company will not remove employees easily
Cons
very bad work culture
nice place to work
Deputy Manager-Document (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2018
very nice place to work with overall good work life balance and management and culture is also very good and very good infrastructure and easily acceptable policies for employees.
Growing Bank, alot of work pressure.
Deputy Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2018
managers just want targets, pathetic work culture, poor company with good colleagues, lot of work pressure, managers intentionally give achievable numbers on cost of quality they ask for quantity. still struggling for Relieving letter.sales quality is worst. and even worst part is management doing nothing to improve it. everyone is playing blame game to cover them selves,i join with motive to learn, however managers not ready to take any sort of feedback.
Pros
good brand
Cons
worst people management
It's like a only business purposes loan with 75% for unsecured business loan.
For tellecaller (Former Employee) –  Somajiguda, Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 12, 2018
The talking about this company in 2014 because I'm a fresher and starting first one week they not gave any salary and HR and other employees pressure to me they told me we have a daily targets.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Too long hours
Good opportunity
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Goregaon, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 26, 2018
Kotak life insurance is a nice brand to start your career and good for career development getting an opportunity to work with it was a nice experience overall .
Pros
Good culture and office
Fun workplace
Virtual Relationship manager (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraDecember 25, 2018
Good working environment .growth is there .activities are held all the time.management is good working there since 2 years appraisal is good.u can learn many things.itz a branch banking process.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long duration
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshJune 11, 2018
Good company, for learning point of view I have learned so many things but one basic things that is management, was not good in lower base if I talk about upper base management that was so good. Work place culture was good. And if I talking about enjoyment, than It was not because it was banking sector, every work should be done by very carefully.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Long hours.
Culture Was Very Bad
Sales Executive in Mahindra & Mahindra Finance Ltd (Former Employee) –  South Delhi, DelhiJuly 27, 2018
Management was good but way of work and culture was very bad, i have never seen this type of culture any where i worked before.

i have not learned anything new which will be helpful for me in my future, i have felt myself very guilty to work like this culture.

i just wanted to say that never go for sales department for the post of AAM, if you want to go for operations department then you can join Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Productive and fun environment with lots of opportunities to grow
Enterprise Risk Management Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 24, 2018
I would come in to work around 9 am and stay till 7 pm. The job is challenging but very satisfying at the end of the day. My coworkers were very friendly and helped me all throughout my internship. My PM gave me challenging responsibilities which gave me the opportunity to grow and be more productive with weekly deadlines and presentations. The hardest part of the job is the strict deadlines and the most enjoyable part of the jobs is the relationships one gets to make and of course the fun lunch breaks!
Pros
Opportunities to grow
Cons
worst bank to work in India
Manager (Current Employee) –  bhubaneswarDecember 16, 2018
This bank is running like a proprietorship company and proprietor is Uday Kotak.No policy and culture.Only people are staying who do buttering to top management with same work flow.
Work in natures are good and every moment enjoable
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 14, 2018
1) There is no any typical day and every day has its own business.
2) I have learned how to handal the custome.
3)Always management has happy with there needs.
4) Work place culture was good.
5) When i am not reched the given target.
6 When customer are satify.
Best bank to work with
Asst. Credit Manager - CV/LCV/IFD product (Current Employee) –  Gandhidham, GujaratOctober 2, 2018
A bank where one can manage both his/her personal as well as professional life. A good support from higher management motivates to work. Healthy work culture for females to work without any nuisance in the premises.
Kotak it its best.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 13, 2018
Great exposure & learning - exposure to clients and numerous products, Friendly and helpful colleagues, Work-life balance. Effective online channels,Leading bank,Adequate amenities.
Pros
Great place, great culture, great set of leaders, challenging environment
Cons
None absolutely
Not a good work place for professionals.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chittaurgarh, RajasthanMay 15, 2018
The worst working culture of all time. Very weak HR policies. Your seniors command is everything. Long working hours. The language used by supervisors is the worst language ever heard by me.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, high targets, high pressure, No job security.
na
Location Sales Head (Former Employee) –  Nagaur, RajasthanNovember 17, 2018
company is a great organization to learn and explore, company also keen to promote consistent performers and help them out of the way in case of need or urgency.
Pros
if you are a constant performer, company is focused to retain such talent
Cons
salary, local conveyances are lesser than peer companies