Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Employee Reviews

Fun loving & tiring
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 11, 2017
Customer Service requires lots of mental as well as physical energy. At the beginning of the day it was all happy & fun environment, however closer to the end of the day it was all exhausted.

Other colleagues were the stress buster.
Learning opportunities were good
Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 8, 2017
Performance and outcomes measured

Challenging

Facilities were adequate

Endless learning

Work culture is ok

Very good exposure

enjoyed working there, got good support from boss
Nice place to work
Vice President- HR and Administration (Current Employee) –  Andheri, MaharashtraMarch 2, 2017
My day comprises of meeting employees most of the time , understanding their problems and meeting business heads for HR support . I am also part of various reviews and committees. The management is very supportive and encourages performers giving freedom to take decisions . I have learnt that healthcare is extremely complex and a very highly people driven business which makes the HR function more challenging. The hardest months of the job are The last quarter during the appraisal as it is hard to meet the expectations of all. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you are dealing with extremely intelligent complex people processes and contributing to a business which helps in saving lives
Pros
Medical facility
Cons
Travel time
Productive and fun place
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaFebruary 10, 2017
Nice place to began working. Multidisciplinary team, good inter and intra team communication. Latest technology and state of art equipments. Weekly team meetings, lunch outs and yearly party.
Pros
Free Consultation, Yearly Health Check-Ups
Cons
Short breaks
Customer care officer
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2017
It was nice experience to work with kokilaben dirubhai ambani hospital, management is very supportive but I left The organisation for future growth
Pros
Free launches
Good Work-Life Balance
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 3, 2017
It is a nice place to work and learn. I worked there as a Summer Intern where I got many opportunities to learn and improve my skill set
Kokilaben such a nice hospital
Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 30, 2016
Kokilaben such a nice hospital.nice to work with staffs.staff also very good .we r using here starile treatment for every patient
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Good hr
very good place for work
Hard worker (Current Employee) –  four bunglows , andheri west , MumbaiAugust 30, 2016
FrI have started working as a fresher in this hospital, I loved the experience. Its a fun place to work . Lot of things I have learned from this hospital.
Pros
free lunch, cleanliness
Cons
no stable duty
Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 25, 2016
Here co -workers are very help full.People are working very professionally.I like this hospital because of every thing is here is well managed.
Pros
Free tea
Professional
Biomedical Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2016
Environment is professional
take our work very seriously as had to deal with certain major equipment such as X-rays, CT scans etc.
typical day at work would be fixing any remaining equipment in the lab and answering any problems in any part of the hospital
nice experience,in service education ,good quality of health care
nurse (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHDecember 20, 2015
studied alot,good experience,provided high quality of care,highly specialised equipments,supporting co workers.every minute during job is enjoying and ambience of the hospital is very good
Pros
tea
Cons
nil
Productive and challenging work place
REGISTERED NURSE : ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  mumbaiNovember 16, 2015
Productive workplace with supportive management. The hospital provided opportunities to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues and learning from them. There was a lot of variety in what i did each day ranging from normal and less critical cases to the most challenging and demanding emergencies.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
busy shifts
Great pleasure to work at my hospital
Consultant Radiologist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHNovember 9, 2015
I enjoy my work at my hospital, I do a quality work at this hospital, my department is one of the best departments in the country and we work together , there is no pressure from seniors or management
One of the best international hospital
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 28, 2015
Lots to learn from the experienced staffs and doctors of hospital. NABH accredited and going for JCI accreditation this hospital has all the advanced technology and required man skills to work at. with full bed occupancy most of the times its great challenge to keep everything functioning at its best. still with the sort of experience people have here it looks like a cake walk managing major works.
Pros
lots to learn and fun to work
Cons
lot of work because of large patient load
Print Media Designing
Designation - Vs/Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJuly 13, 2015
1. Responsible for making creative collaterals of all Departments of Hospital (Corporate Stationary, News Paper Ads, Newsletters, Brochures, Academic Prospectus, Posters, Banners, Hoardings, POP Materials Design, Visual Merchandising & etc.)
2. Worked in collaboration with the Corporate Communication Team.
3. Active coordination with Venders & looking into printing details.
Good hospital
Staff Nurse, Dialysis. (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJune 15, 2015
Highly experienced staff and equipment are used in service.
patient care are good
a welcoming atmosphere
good hospitality.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
collaborated work of peers and interns
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHMarch 10, 2015
Opportunities were placed where the interns would have to attend certain calls of machine problem which can be maintaine by the Bio-medical engineers present in the hospitals, learned how to carry put maintenance and audit. the peers were very helpful and gave good guidance. The hardest part was to rember each and evry part of every instrument.
Good Pharmacy Practice
Senior officer (Current Employee) –  mumbai maharashtraSeptember 21, 2014
When we went for NABH certification audit ,I learned discipline at work , office management, man management , Product management, Hardest part of job is vendor management , New product availability. I enjoy my job in all conditions
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
8 hrs
no work life balance culture
Senior Technical Officer, Cardiology department (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 1, 2014
Its a good organization but does not believe in having work life balance.
Pros
A reputed organization with great infrastructure
Cons
No work life balance and does not pay good
Very good hospital to work
9 years experience in hopsital (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJuly 20, 2014
1) pharmacy related like to dispence and all regular work
2) I learn material management ,material forcasting of demand , tackling problems with nurses and staff
3)Management is very good