Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Management reviews

India67 reviews
Great to work with reputed organisation.
Helpful employees

Competitive work timing on job

Supportive HR management staff
It is helpful for the patient as well as doctors and employees for a working staff
Unprofessional HR department, very less salary, long working hours, no work-life balance, Unnecessary initial health check up and vaccination that we have to pay for, Offer letter is not updated by HR and is missing major details, they make decisions at their own discretion which make no sense. No sympathy for any major personal issues and matters, company is ready to sack you in no time. Very stressful work ethic in the diet department. Stressful work that doesn't fit in the scheduled shifts. There's always overtime and no extra salary paid for the same. Do not recommend working here.
Cons
Long hours, Unprofessional HR dept, thankless workflow, no work life balance
A decent place to work but vertical growth will be restricted. Salary is competent based on industry standards. Good for getting experience if you are an amateur.
Its a well managed hospital having people with good technical and managerial qualities.
It was fun working there
World class environment.
Leading hospital in India.

Great supportive management.
Good multidisciplinary team building work attitude.

Good personal learning and developing opportunities.
OK
Cooperation from different departments are very poor.
Even your subordinates are not cooperating.

Lack of guidance from Superiors.

Quality assurance Head believe he is extra ordinary.

CEO with high EGO
Pros
Salary is in time
Cons
No cooperation or direction from Bosses.
A successful job completion requires a well co-ordinated teamwork and that is what this hospital provides. In a single day we repair, calibrate, maintain, attend breakdown calls, follow up with the vendors, schedule Preventive maintenance and Calibration of various Medical equipments for their smooth functioning in a long period of time. The hospital management is co-operative and is always open to their employee's ideas and opinions. This is the best work atmosphere one can get at a workplace which has a totally friendly vibe. The hardest part is that there is a lot to manage in a very little time (3800 equipment inventory). This itself is the most enjoyable part since it keeps every day interesting by bringing up new challenges and problems to solve.
Pros
Extremely friendly work atmosphere
Cons
Low Salary
A high professional area to develop our career. I worked at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital full-time. It's A Very cordial place to work.
Great atmosphere.

Positive and motivating management.
Pros
Good Staffs and highly professional doctors
Management not well educated to employee, job timing is not suitable, not much benefits from job security, lmany shift duty, not good and friendly environment.
Pros
Free lunch in occasion
Cons
Short Breakfast
Topmost multi-specialty hospital in suburb.Easily accessible and have all the facilities under one roof. Management people are very helpful and considerate.
Pros
Good working envionrment
Cons
Less Salary
A typical day at work could be just normal security operations but being a hospital were emotions runs high, things could change within moments.
Since the security department reports directly to the Governing Council bypassing the Management apart from keeping them in the loop the working environment is friendly but professional.
The hardest part of the job is handling VVIP's where in there is no room for error.
Pros
Getting to know the top Doctors of the country
Cons
Full time work on Saturdays
My day comprises of meeting employees most of the time , understanding their problems and meeting business heads for HR support . I am also part of various reviews and committees. The management is very supportive and encourages performers giving freedom to take decisions . I have learnt that healthcare is extremely complex and a very highly people driven business which makes the HR function more challenging. The hardest months of the job are The last quarter during the appraisal as it is hard to meet the expectations of all. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you are dealing with extremely intelligent complex people processes and contributing to a business which helps in saving lives
Pros
Medical facility
Cons
Travel time
It was nice experience to work with kokilaben dirubhai ambani hospital, management is very supportive but I left The organisation for future growth
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Productive workplace with supportive management. The hospital provided opportunities to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues and learning from them. There was a lot of variety in what i did each day ranging from normal and less critical cases to the most challenging and demanding emergencies.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
busy shifts
I enjoy my work at my hospital, I do a quality work at this hospital, my department is one of the best departments in the country and we work together , there is no pressure from seniors or management
When we went for NABH certification audit ,I learned discipline at work , office management, man management , Product management, Hardest part of job is vendor management , New product availability. I enjoy my job in all conditions
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
8 hrs
1) pharmacy related like to dispence and all regular work
2) I learn material management ,material forcasting of demand , tackling problems with nurses and staff
3)Management is very good
4) managing inventory and staff

5)staff
Its a good place to work
Good team efforts

Not so cooperative management
Coordinating between various departments & Vendor for the Surgical Consumables & implants.
- Effective Management of Surgical consumable for implants on case to case basis.
- Responsible for surgical Instrument, Implants & charging to the patient.

- Assessing Stock periodically for the Expiry date.
my work is routin as well as shift timing
i learn so many thing in this place

management is good and cooperate
my coworker is cooperate
Pros
free lunch ang party
Cons
party fun