Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital

Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern5 reviews
India5 reviews
It is fun to experience working in my chosen field and getting to see how a full fledged hospital runs but a lot of the nurses and other staff were a bit uncooperative to give required data.
As I was an intern in the Laboratory department ( Department of Microbiology to be more specific), I had to observe the way the lab functioned. I got to learn a lot and the staff was very kind.The timings for an intern are quite flexible but at a permanent staff, the shifts are long.
Daily tea, coffee and breakfast help to refresh your mind.
Opportunities were placed where the interns would have to attend certain calls of machine problem which can be maintaine by the Bio-medical engineers present in the hospitals, learned how to carry put maintenance and audit. the peers were very helpful and gave good guidance. The hardest part was to rember each and evry part of every instrument.
a typical day would be tedious with constant multitasking and alertness.
i learnt to follow orders, perform task and complete my assignments on time , with constant working.

co workers are extremely supportive but with constant competition.

enjoyable experience would be the trips and d small celebrations.
Pros
Cons
I was an intern here and during my internship period i got to learn all kinds of medical instruments a hospital has right from scapels to nuclear medicine. It was really good experinece.
Pros
wide range of instruments to learn in a hospital