Knoah Solutions

Knoah Solutions Employee Reviews

Great opportunity to Start Career
Customer service Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 23, 2020
It is a good company to start the career with. Though the company had different process few process would be stressful.I worked as an e-support associate and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees.
Good working place
E-Support Officer (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 20, 2020
This was my first job and learned many things about work culture and ethics. The first step of my life in achieving the career and improvised me in thinking capabilities learning skills.
IT/ MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 18, 2020
Knoah Solutions is a good platform for freshers. Anyone can develop basic skills and be productive. It was really a friendly environment. The pace at work should be faster.
Everything was good apart from one or two
e support officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 3, 2020
I worked as an e-support officer and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees.
Pros:- Cab Facility, work culture and environment, management, support provided by the senior employees.
Cons:- Limited knowledge and career growth
No Employee Friendly
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 1, 2020
With less Salary, company exploiting to employees. Not allowing to take leaves as per employee requirement. No friendly environment, no cafeteria, no indoor games
Fun in workplace and good management
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 26, 2020
We got trained with the best trainers and that made to gain more knowledge on the product. I've learnt chat handling skills and it was easy to handle dual chats.
Management Issue
French Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 20, 2020
The managers and the team leads treat the employees as slave...
- No respect towards the employees
- No proper way of managing
- There are lot of good things also to learn in this company, but their treatment will depress an employee
- No scope of growing here
- They support or favor those, who butter them.
I want to expand my professional boundaries
Sr Tech support/ KM Analysts and mentor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 6, 2020
I have lived all possible roles in Knoah and excelled in the work assigned. I want to continue to the same in new boundaries. Learned how to interact with overseas client.
Overall work experience was good.
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mindspace, Hyderabad.December 23, 2019
Job culture and management are friendly.
Learned people managment.
Worked on database in real time basis.
Company works only night shifts as per client requirement.
For freshers, it's a good company to start the career.
Sr. eSupport Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 22, 2019
It is a good company to start the career with. Though the company had different process few process would be stressful. There will be IJP's for every 6-9 months which you can apply for. You shouldn't expect any team outings or fun in this company.
Not recommended
Tech Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 9, 2019
Not a good place to start and grow in ur career. Too much of work and mental pressure by youranager... Leave issue. Salary issue. Also they expect to be pro after immediate training and shout a lot
Quality Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 13, 2019
Good place to work but with very less growth possibilities.
Working culture is good,
Have to learn new skills on our own.
Management is good.Will help if we ask only.
very nice place to work and learned so many things
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 11, 2019
It is the best place to learn good things about customer experience and technical stuff can be learned in so many ways like questions from the company
YOu have to take 4 chats at a time which makes you clumsy
Job title1- Customer e-support officer (Former Employee) –  hyderabadOctober 15, 2019
YOu have to take 4 chats at a time which makes you clumsy. Working completely with just 2 breaks of 15 minutes each and half an hour dinner break makes you feel hectic. Joining pay is also very less.
Pathetic Company
Quality Analyst (BI) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 30, 2019
I worked for 3 years and the company has lost More than 10 clients.
They want the employees to work free for life time. I have been not relieved for 19 months even after forwarding my resignation. Leads and managers just feed on the associates and other employees. Lots of caste feeling.
Enjoyed working
Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Hitech City, HyderabadSeptember 16, 2019
Though I wasn't from technically back ground, being a quick learner and having experience in customer service I was able to learn things fastly and do my job perfectly.
Great opportunity to Start Career
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 19, 2019
A MNC with lots of scope to learn and start and great career.
Started as executive and grew as a system administrator
Good workplace with great management
Pros
Home Pickup and drop
Cons
Gravyard shift
Very less salary compared to market
E Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 24, 2019
For most freshers designation will be E Support Officer. It is chat support. Salary is 11K in hand. Avoid this company. There are so many companies in pune where you can try. Very bad management and politics in this company. You will be on three chat concurrency here. Workload is more.
Fun work place
I still can't forget the place I worked.

One of my favourite work place.

No stress no complaints very supportive management.

They support very well, freshers to learn alot.
My first job at Knoah Solutions
Bopo (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 17, 2019
Working at Knoah was very fun and enjoying
As it was my first job i got experience a lot and I improved my typing level. We can learn a lot but the salary is really low that's y i was supposed to change the job.
If salary was sufficient i would have work a couple of years more. If you just want an experience this company is the best.
Pros
Fun working
Cons
Salary and appraisals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knoah Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Knoah Solutions Reviews by Location