Knoah Solutions

Knoah Solutions Employee Reviews

India164 reviews
Apart from work place nothing is good including cafeteria which has minimal availability of items and work pressure is there in all companies but in Knoah Solutions it would be like you work more and get paid less.
I faced a very bad experience with Knoah. People here are unprofessional, I’m unable to learn anything here. If you’re coming from a higher company to here, you’ll feel like torture. No proper communication from HR, no proper acknowledgement from team leads, and managers. I can say management is totally immature to support you.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company can be considered as Cons
I will not recommend this to company to the people who have better skills, this company for the people who has lack of knowledge or lack confidence in them.

Don't attend interview in this company at any cost..
Pros
Cab, that's it.
Cons
Politics, pay, manger torcher, no incentives.
Working with Knoah as a Senior Business Intelligent analyst is a great opportunity for me, I have learnt many new new things during my working carrier of 5 years.
Collaborative Work culture, Learning is quite wide, opportunistic organization, Client oriented organization, Cross entity and Cross skill programs available, Basis performance an employee can expect a fast movement
Good organisation, it's a good carrer startup for the fresher.

Can Learn many things from higher positioned persons.

Work culture is Good.

The organisation is like an another family. With many different faces.
Work culture is good but Management is a bit partial towards their own wanted people. They should think over all the associates work and help each and every.
It is a good company to start the career with. Though the company had different process few process would be stressful.I worked as an e-support associate and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees.
Pros
This was my first job and learned many things about work culture and ethics. The first step of my life in achieving the career and improvised me in thinking capabilities learning skills.
Knoah Solutions is a good platform for freshers. Anyone can develop basic skills and be productive. It was really a friendly environment. The pace at work should be faster.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Knoah Solutions?
I worked as an e-support officer and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees.
Pros:- Cab Facility, work culture and environment, management, support provided by the senior employees.

Cons:- Limited knowledge and career growth
With less Salary, company exploiting to employees. Not allowing to take leaves as per employee requirement. No friendly environment, no cafeteria, no indoor games
We got trained with the best trainers and that made to gain more knowledge on the product. I've learnt chat handling skills and it was easy to handle dual chats.
The managers and the team leads treat the employees as slave...
- No respect towards the employees

- No proper way of managing

- There are lot of good things also to learn in this company, but their treatment will depress an employee

- No scope of growing here

- They support or favor those, who butter them.
I have lived all possible roles in Knoah and excelled in the work assigned. I want to continue to the same in new boundaries. Learned how to interact with overseas client.
Job culture and management are friendly.
Learned people managment.

Worked on database in real time basis.

Company works only night shifts as per client requirement.
It is a good company to start the career with. Though the company had different process few process would be stressful. There will be IJP's for every 6-9 months which you can apply for. You shouldn't expect any team outings or fun in this company.
Not a good place to start and grow in ur career. Too much of work and mental pressure by youranager... Leave issue. Salary issue. Also they expect to be pro after immediate training and shout a lot
Good place to work but with very less growth possibilities.
Working culture is good,

Have to learn new skills on our own.

Management is good.Will help if we ask only.
It is the best place to learn good things about customer experience and technical stuff can be learned in so many ways like questions from the company
YOu have to take 4 chats at a time which makes you clumsy. Working completely with just 2 breaks of 15 minutes each and half an hour dinner break makes you feel hectic. Joining pay is also very less.