KLA-Tencor Employee Reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Project Lead
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 15, 2017
Currently working in Banking domain and learn many areas like technologies, people management, client handling, process related, Change management and auto deployment.
Learn as you go, excellent place for a starter to work with
Junior Software Engineer, SQA (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJanuary 17, 2015
It has been a pleasant experience to work for a company like KLA-Tencor. There is always a place to showcase your talents, take up initiatives. My managers were open to my ideas that contributed to the development of the project. There has always been a positive encouragement to learn projects outside the core work and they have given me the courage to associate these new learning to my current work, i really appreciate that. It was pleasantly surprising that my opinion had always been considered during the time of decision making. I had a sea of freedom to do my work efficiently. I will always be grateful to KLA-Tencor for providing me with this wonderful opportunity.