Kintetsu World Express

Kintetsu World Express Employee Reviews

It was great working for Texas via KWE where our daily work was very productive. It was through us all the work done by engineers was directed to the end result that is would reach destinations.
Brnch should have consistant complete t Need consistant sales person is required Manual reports are too much Hardest thing was to complete reports Over all good
Pros
Overall good
Cons
Lack of consistent team
No work pressure. Work life balance is very good. Senior's guidance is always there. Leadership is very easy to reach. Good team work. Channel of approach is very clear
Pros
Very good
Cons
Non
As per my Knowledge work environment is very cool, there is more-workload but we haven't feel like that. and i have learn more logistics and supplier-chain skills.
As worked in this company, I would rate this company 5 out of 5 in overall world with good services and position. But when it comes to India, work-life and Co-worker not expected as in corporate. Very less corporate culture and doesn't have etiquette behavior. I don't think HR and Management are very strong in this company.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Less Package
Greetings! Now i am working as a Assistant Manager Sales in Kintetsu World Express India Pvt Ltd. Here i have to gain business for three times above my salary. Its really challenging and tough to get those business. Because i have to break the existing ones and enter into their business.
I have an experience in logistics & warehouse . I am ready work for smart work. I am ready to learn new process in logistic and warehouse activity and ready to face for new challenges.
Company is having very strong world wide network, along with very good working culture. One can learn corporate working style very easily here. Every Japanese expat working in India is very dedicated towards work and inspire others to grow in their life.
Pros
Very process oriented company
Cons
Some times Innovative thoughts implementation is little difficult
Roles and responsibilities are well defined. Since they are expanding at a fast rate you definitely get a lot to learn irrespective of your field. Workplace culture is good with productivity at core.
Very fun to work .and employers be like a family.Nice place to work And very reliable place to work. good building,good location, good weather
Companies management is good but local Manager of Gurgaon is so arrogent and misbehave with employees Job culture is good but envirment of co is not like mnc
My review about the company is, Its good working company, good coordination between employees, celebrated all types of festival in meaningful manner.
Very effective management and very good co workers .Most hardest part is that software up gradation which is totally new to us which is oracle based and we learnt it and the enjoyable part is to learn that software which is good for us.
I learn to how managed to operation. All day to day reporting to our client or h.O
Pros
free lonch
Cons
Started career over accounts in this CO. its hard to understand the operation procedure> Effectively learnt the same.
Pros
Flexible shift, No pressure.
Cons
No encouragement, Routine work, Internal partiality.
Its a freight forwarding company based in Japan Its head office is in Banglore Having branches in all major cites
Cons
work experience in Freight forwarding (Logistics) effective communicator excellent relationship management skills strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities and team building. Computer Installation, Maintaining, Networking and Troubleshooting, Laying of Network cables as per the requirement, Installing of Servers. Proficient in software installation. Scheduling and procurement of materials for system utilities and services.
Pros
Most flexible in work
Cons
• Handling Air Operations.• Co-ordinate with Manager for day to day cargo planning.• Co-ordinate with customers / Shipper for documents, transportation and cargo Pick-up.• Process of documents for passing shipping bill.• Preparation of Awb /Hawb.• Preparation of Certificate of origin / GSP if applicable.• Pre alert forward to overseas office and shipper.• Update shipment details and co-ordinate with shipper for swift service.• Preparation of Post shipment documents and dispatch to shipper.• Follow up Ep copies and N form certification.• Payment follow up and Collection.• Maintain day to day activities and report to Operation Manager.