Kich architectural products pvt ltd

Kich architectural products pvt ltd Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
Enjoyed working with Experienced professionals in an organization where I got to explore my skills and abilities with independent approach. Learned technical areas of Stainless Steel Products.
Good place with best quality of products, provide best service one of the best product it provide in market, positive response from client for the products
Everyday are a new lesson to learn at Kich. I learn lot from here and most important thing i learn how to deal with staff of total 450 and haw to take work from different employees. Everyday there are new challenges come across your way and when you fulfill it well and satisfactory than its most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
long working hours
The job has made me learn new skills and has made me clear about my own expertise. There was no typical day at work. everyday brought new challenge and new passion in me to thrive in the job. co-workers and management were moderately supportive.
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kich architectural products pvt ltd?