Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Employee Reviews

India194 reviews
Very excellent school, teaches the qualities to love one's own nation besides education.
Always keep the children active by encouraging them through different activities and projects.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
I worked on contract there for 2 years and it was very good I really enjoyed while working there.

All people are supporting and nice

I worked as German trainer and it was a really good
There are a certain set of conditions which make us who we are at the end of those 12 years and most of us definitely stand out in the outside world.you can move from one KV to another not feeling any difference. They consist of kids from different parts of the country, making sure we grow up in an environment where there's no discrimination over caste and creed
Very good school for learning and as well as working. The people also good. Totally this kendriya Vidyalaya Dindigul is so good. Don't hesitate to join there.
I was given an opportunity in promoting student's growth through providing additional assistance and meeting with parents and school staff to discuss student development and ways to improve current teaching methods to better suit students. I was also responsible for planning and then evaluating student performance.
When i started job M singel girl.and its very difficult for a girl to mange everything in new place but kv staff help me lot nd its Wonderful experience for me.
1. Day's work - interesting - tested - Principal.
2. Learnt Govt. school methodology.

3. Very good management.

4. Likable workplace culture.

5. Nothing is hard.

6. Teaching is enjoyable.
High progress with high test scores means students have strong academic skills and the school is a doing an excellent job at supporting academic growth compared to most other schools.
It was place where it help in learning things in every field whether it is of handling the teacher-student relationship , teaching us to excel in this field or in
Extracurricilar activities.This institution helped in

Grooming a person overall personality. A person would be very happy to work in this institution.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Contractual teachers do not get salary on time . the Job is not secure for contractual teacher or part time teachers. If any permanent teacher fill up the vacant post then the present teacher have to leave the job without any prior notice. so there no job security. but the staff members are very helpful and co-operative.Good opportunity to learn many things.
Working there was a good experience for me. I am also a kvian .. so i already know to culture ... Teaching in kv has many benefits so do hard work and get into it .
It was a good experience to work. I liked to get to know the job culture and happy to help students. I mostly like the job because it help me grow as a person.
I being a quick learner and hard working individual, easily adapt myself to new technologies. I take up any opportunity that comes across my way with complete perfection and utmost sincerity. I intend to pursue a challenging job and career in an enterprise that promises a professional growth and continues up gradation of knowledge.
I am a critical, Nobel BLS.certified nurse with good emergency solving procedure. Good communication with students regarding health, hygiene (menstruations, physical) ..
good working environment
close vicinity to home

supportive and helping staff

proper working culture

experienced staff

joyful environment

good ambience
KVS Providing standard education with proper care of the students.timely salary and job security.centrslided control by central Human resource department. The government using it as research laboratory in the field of education.
i was not much intelligent student as i was only interested in other activities of the school. I use to manage every functions and events with my team.
It's a good place for work life balance. Also the other teachers are experts in their respective subjects and are very professional and helpful. The management can change from time to time and an be unpredictable and troublesome at times.
I worked in kv for two years as a TGT HINDI On contractual basis. It was my golden experience. We can learn so many things from New teachers and working place also excellent.
It's an excellent opportunity to work in this prestigious institution as a teacher for 33 years and1day. The children have been grown up with all round development throughout the years of schooling. It gave the opportunity to the children to come out with all excellence. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful community
I was so happy to be a part of this institution. unfortunately, because of unavoidable circumstances, I had to discontinue.i am eagerly waiting for another opportunity.lovely work atmosphere and administration