Karyamitr

Karyamitr Employee Reviews

The name says everything -- KaryaMitr - Work Buddy
I have had many jobs and never have I been treated the way I am treated here. The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank. There is an open-door policy that makes me feel like I can express any concerns I have and I know they will be heard and considered instead of ignored and shrugged off. The team-building exercises we do each month also really help to connect us as a company so we are a team working towards the same goal instead of separate departments ignoring one another.
Well run platform by determined and hard-working entrepreneurs
Karya Mitr is a wonderful and well-planned platform designed for blue and grey collar workers of all experience levels, who are looking for employment. As an intern, i enjoyed developing aptitude and ability tests to help applicants get hooked with the right opportunity.
Pros
Understanding and kind managers, flexible timings(on a part time basis), paid incentives for every test developed
Great place to work | Good working environment
Very good working environment
Management is too good

Work culture is great

I am learning a lot while working here & working environment & even employees are friendly.
Pros
Work culture
Good Placement agency
karyamitr is a good placement agency for entry level jobs...my friends have been recruited through this agency...they hire for multiple positions like customer care, delivery boys , welders, chefs etc.
Pros
Good management
Cons
No Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Karyamitr?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Karyamitr. Our community is ready to answer.
Karyamitr Reviews by Location