Karur Vysya Bank

Karur Vysya Bank Employee Reviews

India124 reviews
Work experience in the organization is absolutely good, Management supports employees for career growth and always rewards for the best performance. Job challenges are enjoyable. Provides on the job training to upgrade skills to meet the changes. Workplace culture is highly supportive and encouraged.
I learned Credit analysis, Loan processing, Creation of charge on Assets. Loan closure, Asset Maintenance. Management strategies. I mostly enjoyed the job in making credit decisions by analyzing Risk appetite by matching with industry, Economy, and global market conditions.
Good work culture , can be recommend for hard workers , pay is good , slowly shifting from traditional banking to digital banking . Good learning experience
productive and fun based environment. sometime very hectic in branches especially in Tamilnadu. competitive environment. we should be more cautious and alert while dealing with customers and fellow staff.
Pros

Staff is awesome to work with managers are amazing can learn alot to move to higher position

Cons

Pay isn't the best but liveable, never know where you will be sent to help out

Advice to Management

Try harder with light duties
Can work in multiple departments
Worst HR

Too Traditional
Generate and Execute Lead for Retail assets by approaching B2B and B2C Client.
Encourage and motivate customers for Investing in various banking investment plan.

Assist customer to strengthen their financial needs by providing them loans through bank.

Generate and execute Lead for Housing loans Car loans and Personal loans
Work culture is average ,salary is good and working hour s more and need to sacrifice your family members to work here .
Poor imbalance in both personal and professional life.

Job is almost unsecured due to sales pressure.

Can work for a short duration.
Good place to work, but salary structure is enough to sustain in present sinario, apart from this work life balance is excellent in organization. Culture also good, collegues co ordination is extraordinary.
We can learn a lot from the work environment, Team work is efficiently followed.
24*7 working in IT and Information Security department where you face more stressful
Good company but i worked there in contract basis and i worked in night shift.There is only 4 hours working time.It is suitable for night shift workers
employees are enrolled in IBA scales. DA is reviewed every 3 months .increments happen every year. currently no payscale based on performance.but shortly management will bring payscales based on performance.
It is indeed a great pleasure to work in Karur vysya bank. This bank provides a good platform to learn what is banking and how to succeed in your career with honesty and with your rich knowledge.
This is my first job through on campus.
I am more interested to in Singapore. Because of recently I visited Singapore some instances happen in my life.
Purely a good private sector Bank where the work life is normal and hectic schedule ... Management will give all kinds of opportunities to excel in your career
Pros
No Lunch
Ok I want to do in foreign banks and prove my self as a banker, so I have to get habituated to the thing and procedures in the new location and cope up with all.
Work life balance depends on the kind of branch you working in.. this aspect varies from branch to branch.
I have learned so much as there are no boundaries related to your work in a branch. You have to do a substaff's work also.

Password sharing is always there due to the lack of sufficient staff. Every branch has this issue of staff shortage.

Late cash, OT's are so common.

Silly and narrow minded people are sitting in the divisional offices who doesnt care/listen to the staff at all. Transfer policies are cruel as a matter of fact there is no written transfer policy of their own.

Salary and incentives are not at all a disappointing thing.

In some branches you get to have cooperative staff.

New branches have good infra structure where as old branches doesnt even have proper lighting and washrooms.
Pros
Salary, Incentives, Learning place
Cons
Transfer policies, Staff shortage, Infrastructure, Work Load
In my carrier i learned a lot of markeing skills and time sense and way of dressing style. And how to convenance a customer. And how to override the critical situations
Cons
* The journey with KVB remained me with great reputation in the Market and it gives me many opertunites.
* The kvb provided exlant market research and wealth customer service.
Pure banking where focus is on quality service. Job security as a Govt. Bank but work culture as private bank.

Branch network of 700 plus and where prime focus was on southern India
From a human of marketing sector, we( we because it is the case with many employees on marketing like me) have long working hours on addition to our outsourcing work we have been exploited to do many other bank works (as I was made to do) to pay bills like electricity bill of the bank, to do office works of other staffs and so on. On top of that we need to achieve our target for which we were not given time .Even though we took many other queries like this to higher authorities in our meetings they disregard us. This company drains you of your energy and life.
Work Environment is good. The client is very good. The work , life balance can be managed very well. The Management is very approachable and it gives lot of opportunities for the growth of the career.