Kaar Technologies Employee Reviews

Good place to learn
HCM Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 29, 2017
You reach office at 9 ( if you are late they will keep you stand at the door as punishment). There will be plenty of works to be taken care. even if you finish the work assigned to you, you need to take other work also to finish it. You have facilities for fun at work. no one will question you for those but you need to take extra effort to finish the work or else your weekend will be spoiled. One man may be handling 4- 5 Clients. It is a must to bill whole 180 hours a month else, you may get insulted in front of others. Salary is regularly irregular now a days but it was correct during my time.
Management is very good and open to all. HR dept is very nice, but have less power. The whole power lies with some group of employees, who is spoiling the company reputation everywhere. You will have many senior helping hands. All of them are very nice.

Even though all the above issues were there, still I use to love working at KAAR. We employees use to have some special bond and loved working together.
Pros
Good place to begin a career. Lots of opportunity
Cons
Very bad work politics.
Average Company
Senior Consultant in SAP ABAP Workflow (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 26, 2017
Work culture not so good. Flexibility . Management process is not good. Not process oriented by people oriented, but good onsite opportunity is a glamour of this company
productive work place
SAP PM Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2017
working culture is good and friendly collegues and work learning is little bit difficult and from day one the pressure will going to start so please check with this company and join
Work Live Balance is Awesome
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 4, 2017
The Management really take care of our work life Balance. The'll see to that we work with clear mind and in a peaceful, fun-filled atmosphere. They allow us to work relax.
Pros
Pantry, Fun Place(Table tennis, Carrom), Great Support from our immediate managers and also top Management
Cons
Nothing much
No process, no transparency no plans, no security
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 10, 2016
You cannot understand what's going on inside the company. At the end of the month, one cannot be sure whether one will receive full salary or not. Pay cuts are a norm. Variable pay will not be paid at all. Everything is in a mess and it's better to get out of this company asap.
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
At every point, one will only feel cheated in terms of role, compensation and benefits, learning and training etc etc.
Absolutely wrong place for any Sr. SAP functional consultant
Sr. Sap consultant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 6, 2016
Cheap and unethical with salary.
Most managers are techie grown into manager, hence absolutely zero skill of managing.
Being a CMM 3 company it doesnt follow standard practices of CMM certified IT organisations...especially with emoloyee salary.
Onsite salary is remitted almost end of next month and offshore salary always at the of first week of every month.
Onsite salary - they will always try to cut the negotitated salary (during joining) by some policy or excuse.

The worst IT company I have worked at, so far in my 12 years career as a sap consultant!
Pros
Good for sap techies (freshers & juniors)
Cons
Absolutely wrong choice for senior sap functional consultants
Na
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 23, 2016
Kaar Technologies is a very good company for a starter to learn. I have learnt what is SAP from the very scratch and still learning. Day to day life is smooth Kaar Technologies
Managerial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNSeptember 1, 2015
Consultant were getting a chance to play all the roles and prove themself. Getting onsite and offshore work culture frequently.
A Good Company for Konwledge Hunters
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNApril 26, 2015
About Kaar Technologies, I have been associated with this company for the past 6 months and in the mean time I have been exposed to various platforms of SAP.

This company has given me enough confidence with which I started working independently.
Pros
You will be exposed to various platforms of your work
Cons
You will be asked to deliver the result in a very short time
ok
SAP Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNDecember 8, 2014
execellent place to work and staff the meaning of delivering the results in timely manner
Good Place to Learn
Project Manager Delivery (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNNovember 5, 2014
Professional place to works,
Career growth assured, People friendly.