JUSTDIAL Employee Reviews

Stress work and false commitment
Team Leader Customer Support Department (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 18, 2019
Stress work and false commitment. Work place is good, but never the less. how good you are in your work, you can be replaced anytime.
Company is good in terms of name and fame.
Employee engagement is zero
you get salary on time Other perks are way to delayed.
Team Manager - Sales (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 15, 2019
i have started as Quality analyst . which i have learnt here only. later through IJP moved to sales.people seems practical but poke you on personal things. incentives never comes on time.
I've learned about marketing and it helps me to speak out
Certified Internet Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 11, 2019
I'm karthick from Vakasaravakkam
Chennai .I've completedy schooling in holy cross matriculation higher secondary school and I've completed my UG in prathyusha engineering college . In 2nd year I've done a event management like birthday parties , party bouncers etc
Sky is the limit for the right candidate
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2019
Joined as a telemarketing executive and within a span of 2.5 years 5 promotions and was the Tele marketing head/ Sales Manager leading the entire team .
>Wonderful work place
>Great managers
>Team Work
>Workplace culture is great
>Sales job keeps you on toes
> Self satisfaction with additional incentives and that is the best part ,the more you work the more you get .
Pros
Incentives, they are like cherry on the cake
Cons
Extended hours sometimes
Wrost Company For Sales
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  puneOctober 4, 2019
No work Balance
Lot Of Pressure
Manager Uses Abusive Language
Pcmc managers are beave like Hitler no timnig For Work even if market will open 24 hrs they will give pressure for their employee to work 24 hrs
Pros
salary on time
Cons
Politics and more system driven info. Sometimes clients will get effected
Everything was average their.
Executive-Business Development (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 26, 2019
They need to cut working hours .
Support by the management is good .
But there is such an immense pressure wherever they introduce a new product or services.
Good company to work
Tele marketing executive (Former Employee) –  Industrail area phase 2 chandigarhSeptember 17, 2019
Very good company to work. I am very happy to be with this company. I recommend this company to every one to start their career . The salary package they offers is also very good.
Certified internet consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad IndiaSeptember 15, 2019
I have in JD for 6 months a lot of support is given by my team leader and manager and they guided me in proper way.The management is also very efficient towards employees and the salaries will be paid on time at any cost. Working in JD will be a good experience.
Great learning skills
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Rohtak, HaryanaSeptember 14, 2019
Great learnings from company but there is an issue company create a no limit of members in same location but all the comapny terms and conditions are very good
Sales Executive with high salary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshAugust 31, 2019
If you want to.make your career in sales then you should join this firm because it gives you high salary package as a fresher. You have to move around looking for the customer to whom you can sell the service.
Excellent experience
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 30, 2019
It is my first company after my degree which gives me a overall experience about the other face of life..And also how to work with team and team managers ..
I leaned how to deal with customers.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratAugust 29, 2019
It was a great time with this company,I have learned a lot of things during this journey as it was my first job.

Customers should he treat with all rights and providing them with proper information!
Target driven
Information Retrieval Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2019
Digital advances. Opportunity to assist vulnerable members of society. Very large with national opportunities in a variety of roles within financial services
It was a nice experience working in this very organisation
Justdial executive (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhAugust 23, 2019
It was a good experience working in this company as the working environment was very good. The management was proper and it was running as per good policies.i worked in the organisation for 6 months and i have to leave the job because of some family problem otherwise i must have continued this job. The company was providing good salary.
Excellent
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratAugust 23, 2019
Justdial has a good company
I learned to marketing in company products
His management are better than other company
Just dial worked in platforms company
Tipical job
Helping the manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 19, 2019
Shop to shop marketing
Good relationship with Marchents
Targets are high
Every one runs behind their targets
Less support from backend
Need more patient.
if your sales are moving then you are the king if your sale is not moving then you are the burden for the company
Certified Internet Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hisar, HaryanaAugust 17, 2019
meet every single businessman day by day to educate about the product and needs to collect the data of their business . here we can check our potential . in this organisation we have to sale our services to the shopkeepers , businessman and industrialists.
Pros
you can start your work at you want
Cons
managers behaviour is not good if your sale is not moving
Many things learns
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 11, 2019
Very gd opportunity given by company and learn many things which I don't know company provide me very gd culture. Forlearn corporate culture. And software vehicle company working on that particular software
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Productive and fun work place
Tele sales executive (Former Employee) –  Noida Sector 16August 8, 2019
Salary is low... And promotion in 6 months you salary increases accordingly. Very busy schedule...no peace of mind... But friendly staff... Team leaders are very energetic and motivating the team.. Managers always motivate the team by giving sanck parties or giving money according to their tasks and targets.
Pros
Motivation fees
Cons
Hectic schedule
Was a good compny
tele marketing executive (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 5, 2019
Company was good my interest level of working was different I always looked out for a HR related job and I was earning good still their by working hard ...........