Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc.

Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc. Employee Reviews

India64 reviews
Best company for beginners. Good atmosphere. Zero tolerance for womens harrasement is there key line.Treat a new employee with a joy. Love the experince i got from there so much to learn.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
It was a great experience to Work with Jubilant Life sciences Ltd. management is of helping nature. people are good and kind. competitive nature of work.
Fine place to work. offers good salary. work life balance is good. if you are looking for long term job option this is the place. people stay here for long time
Trained, Development & Equipped to face day to day working
Good Back Up with Hierarchy for smooth coordination

Strong HR department

Prompt action on resolution
Like the company's atmosphere. Good people. Great leadership
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Mondays to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff in the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency. I also attend a weekly meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, I make sure all tasks are completed and I've sent all the necessary communications via email and in person. Finally, I create a list of priorities for next week.
They provided me a good food as well as good company guest House when I was newly joined. Every festival celebrates and birthday of employees as well.
Supporting staff was best and culture of company was best.

HR team and management was best and always ready to help.
Pros
Free bus and medical facility
Cons
Very best in culture and learning was good
This company is only for Regulated market. Management is overcautious and decision making taking time.

Too much concentrate on Regulatory requirement
Pros
Good food and sports/fun activities
Cons
Overcautious management
this company is fast growing company and am very happy to be part in Jubilant family.and work environment and
company policies are very much influenced in our work nature.
The company has excellent work environment with a focus on keeping employees happy and productive. It helps you add skills to your profile and helps to enhance your knowledge and professional values.
Pros
Positive work culture
Cons
Sometimes long work hours
Its very nice place ,compani culture also good .Good food provided in lunch.manegment was also very nice. Many good think learn in compani .minimum harshment in compani
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc.?
Very talented and young engineer in the Production and most of the Plant Managers are old and spend more time in the company, this has advantage and disadvantages as well
Jubilant provides you the opportunity to innovate and love the work which you are doing. In my I been a lawyer, I am most of the times given a free hand to take important decisions which really boost up your confidence level
Pros
Work Life Balance
Great organization to work with. As it offers both learning and opportunity to perform well at work. The best management to work with.
Pros
Best Work Culture
Working environment is good and the management is cooperative as well. All the staff members are nice.Various fun activities are being organised for the employees to provide them a break from work. The disadvantage of working with company is of their low salary to the workers.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Salary provided is less.
I worked with company for 2 years and find a nice company with good culture.

It is having good vision to grown in their business domain
Pros
Good Salary, Stability and Secutiry of Job, Job rotation
Cons
No Perks, frequently changing managing direction, job hoppers
A great place to work and proper work life balance achieved. Proper recognition of work given and adequate reward ensured. Timely issuance of salaries and other benefits .
Its very nice organisation for training purpose .

We can gain good knowledge at entry level.

It's a very good company.

Skill recognition is the main positive in this organisation.
Cons
Over all responsible for the projects .
Scale up from lab to Pilot Plant and to Plant .

Addressing Queries of Regulatory and plant .

Trouble shooting
Pros
Good working Culture
Cons
Daily Interaction with team members and associates to review the difficulties faced against uptime of plants / equipment / process loss and safety concern . Hazop in process changes / Maintenance techniques in Hazardous process area .
Development of co-workers to ensure high moral and synergy in the system .

Enjoyed Integration of steam turbine generator in the power system without State Grid .

Discrimination of protection system to avoid power failure in island mode of Power Generation .
Pros
Good town ship
Cons
Site location, non availability of medical facilities
I learn many things in the training & its a better experience for me. There is good environment of working and they are too coperative in teaching the trainee.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
on duty hours
Management is open to new ideas and out of box approach. Work culture has no ethnic, gender and caste bias.

Each employee enjoys autonomy and is expected to apply entrepreneurial mindset in work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.