Jubilant FoodWorks

Jubilant FoodWorks Employee Reviews

Some Good person SOme Bad
Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 12, 2020
Over all a good exposre to my carrer as i have learnt a lot from JFL as an individual contributor as well as an Mid level manager its a good place to work and HR supports also
3 rd class management
VERY BAD MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 16, 2019
I have 4 years experience in jubilant food works and I feel the company is so good but company management not good special for ahmedabad and I leaving my job for last 3 years but still I not received my f&f and pf . Why ???????

Just because ahmadabad hr is very bad person and he is feel like its my property .......
Good to work
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 21, 2019
Nice place to work, Good work life balance, systematic way of working, employees will be having very good engagement activities and also culture is fine.
Good salary and good environment
quality analyst (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduNovember 21, 2019
Good place to work.. Good salary for freshers.. Very good environment for working.. They concentrate only guests satisfaction for food taste and quality..
Good jobs near me
Dominos pizza (Former Employee) –  Tikrapara ,raipurNovember 18, 2019
I hope not hard working and correct timiming and near me good jobs and normal salary my experience is taking orders and billings of customers in the counter
Good
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2019
Good career opportunities to grow along , but have to work hard for the company, should be dedicated to enough to grow , work timings are not fixed, should be available any time
Good to learn many things
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  HyderabadNovember 5, 2019
Company maintain high standards and safety, heigen, production process was good.
They are trained ver well. Culture was superb.
We can learn many things in this organization.
Decent place to work
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  NoidaNovember 3, 2019
Decent place to work. People are friendly and there is so much to learn.
The work culture is a little full of stress but a weekend off makes up for the stress
Good work place
Less grievances
Work process is good
..............
Overall good
ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER AT MILD CHILI INDIAN CUISINE (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 21, 2019
co-operative working environment and management, working as a manager makes you feel proud on yourself and motivated me to work more effectively and effeciently
Amazing place to set carrier.
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2019
Not much but least I will be very glad to be a part of jubilant food works .good management by jfl people .fun place working .being a successful company because of they care each and everyone .
Very bad work place.
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Dwarka, Delhi, DelhiOctober 6, 2019
I requested you please don't work with jubilant specially domino's Pizza..... Very bad management every Time duty manager and other staff Pressurize so. Please don't work with jubilant.
Probablity of growth is less.
Operation is same in all over India but there is a dicrimination with fresher or new team member inside the store. Nature of every Store Manager is good but chances of growth is less.
Pros
Nature of all store managers are good
Cons
Probablity of growth is less.
It was good experience for fresher to learn the practical things about the industry.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 9, 2019
The Company hired me as a graduate engineer trainee for the project of PEPSI SODA FOUNTAIN Installation in their restaurants for the Ahmedabad Location. Also They trained me as a Junior Supervisor during my working period, which enhanced my extra skills to supervise the technicians.
good
Shift manager (Former Employee) –  AmbalaAugust 24, 2019
Good.working.Good Culture. Salary not Good Tough duty hours.no personal life.Good.Hard timings.Rest is OK. Good place to learn about the customer satisfaction concern and deals with them.
Good Company to work but not for long tenure and do not perform extra ordinary.
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 14, 2019
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. is Good Company, the policies and procedures in benefit of employees.

But management people's do full of politics, U are performer or average doesn't mean, matter how much u spoke good for ur reporting.

No Work life balance.
Sala
Pros
Good Company Policies Knowned to be working at Big Company
Cons
Full Politics management. No work life balance. Less salary issues
There is no work culture and zero work life balance and everything is in messed form
Food Safety (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 17, 2019
The company is well established group with good turnover but work culture over here sucks. There is no work life balance and overload of work. Attrition is very high here.
Pros
Good leave policy, medical policies
Cons
No work life balance biased management
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraJuly 11, 2019
Nice place and culture at JFL . Great to learn and execute to self motivational. Some training programme is excellent to improve employees. Full discipline maintain in JFL i.e. hygiene and food safety
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long Hrs
Fun at work part is the best est part of this company
Executive-Finance & Accounts (Former Employee) –  NOIDAJune 14, 2019
A day start with transactions & payments( capex, opex ,marketing ,coke etc...) ,learned how can work in pressure with relax ,awesome management they had work life balance fun at work celebrations entertainment, all comfort facilities they have sick room as well and everyone doing a good care of each other employee.hardest part just to leave this company i learned a lot there.when i joined the boss is treat me like a family of the team fiance & accounts.it was a pleasre to work there.
Pros
supporting culture & free lunch on extra day working
Cons
competition is really tough they need work more than extraordinary.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance Trainee (Current Employee) –  GuwahatiJune 9, 2019
I am associated with the company for the last 1 year.
It's been a wonderful journey here.
The team is a very strong team who always believed in team work and efficiency.
The only problem here is that the upper management is a little bit slow in communication.
I am a part of the Quality Enhancement Team whose focus is always to provide the best quality goods to the customers.
Jubilant is not only a brand but also a family where you can enjoy everything you need.