JLL Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 2,322 reviews
Fun at work
Assistant Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 19, 2019
We use to celebrate all national holidays and cultural events at JLL. Good place to work and start your career. I will recommend others also to apply for jobs in JLL
While am working with JLL got to know many things and developed my skills and enhanced my knowledge.
Senior Manager Facilities, Deloitte Hyderabad (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 3, 2018
I learned managerial skills while working with JLL.

Workplace culture is positive.

Man management and manpower retention is the hardest part I guess.

Problem solving.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
It's a very good company in providing good executives to MNCS'
IFM (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 16, 2018
It is a good company and it's being improved company in this propations and I have never seen such as this company in my life though I proud of my job.
Fun working with JLL
Facilities Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaJune 17, 2018
Wonderful work place and awesome work culture. A complete corporate structure made us perform with out failures.

Client's are also global leaders and it is always proud feeling to work with.
Pros
Team, Benefits, Work culture
Cons
Na
Good work culture
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaApril 10, 2018
Working with the industery top organization . Jll work culture is one of the best . Learnd a lot at the time of crises the corporate team is always with you .
Productive and fun workplace
Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 8, 2017
Ideal work life balance, great work culture and peers. Immense opportunity to expand exposure, learn and network as well as grow within the firm. Great workplaces and the leading name in the industry.
not good
Projects & Development services as Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 27, 2017
Project scheduling and monitoring the Schedule; providing periodic progress reports.
•Defining the scope of work (Preperation of Master Drawing List for all the disciplines) and fixing the target dates as per the project timelines.
•Build-ability review of the designs produced by the design teams and providing timely feedback for implementation in drawings prior to issuance for construction to site.
•Co-ordination with the Design & Construction teams
Always a good work Place
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 10, 2017
The engineers and managers are very friendly and they always supported me during my starting days in the company. The thing mostly I liked in the company is time management.
Good Exposure of Residential Real Estate
Senior Executive, Residential Services (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 26, 2017
Collaborate with Developers in order to promote existing and upcoming Residential projects for Investors and End users. keeping focus on Pre-launch and Luxury projects.Sourcing and keeping track of Residential inventory in the market.Client sourcing for Focused projects through BTL and ATL Activities. Establish and maintain relationship with clients and assisting them in identifying, responding and providing appropriate solutions for the Residential properties. Recommend property solutions as per requirements of buyer
Pros
Good Top management
Up keeping of facilities.
Sr. Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 21, 2017
Take care of employee satisfaction
Up keeping of facilities.
Vendor management.
invoicing management.
horticulture.
cafe management.
Hk management.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hr a day
Policies and Ethics oriented environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 17, 2017
Last week of month usually gets busy for bills and accounts closure.
Learned: the culture of corporate environment, attended training sessions every quarter to improve the work performance.
Management was very friendly and helpful in all the circumstances and gives oppurtunity to grow.
The hardest part of the job was reliability on human maintained accounts.
The team and management was nice and supportive.
Pros
Quaterly Cost improvement seminars
Good Company to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 7, 2017
I have learned so much while working with this company.
I have earned multiple certificates and award as well.
Its good company where management use to take care of multiple cultural activities and fun activities at client locations.
New to the site
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJanuary 1, 2017
I am from aviation back ground and i have an total experience of 10 years in aviation and six months of experience in felicities .
working in JLL in great and awesome
senior executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 8, 2016
Working in JLL gained me lot of managerial experience , preparing of documents pertaining to MIS , Billing Acurals , .
Resolving operational issues on daily basis
My workers are supportive and i do encourage them and make them to learn what i have thought - its about team building
Escalation from client end is very hard to handle .
Cons
SR.FACILTIES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 12, 2016
JLL is one of best company i ever worked with, Management and colleagues are very friendly and Policies and procedure all very ease. If i get opportunity again, i look forward to work with JLL again.
Pros
Free Transport and Bonuses
Cons
It's good experience with JLL.
Facilities Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 4, 2016
I learn document preparations, Maintaining PPM schedule and issuing works related technicians.
Here Discipline and attitude is most important. I am very happy to work here.
Pros
Only on Saterday and sunday free lunch is available for facility team
JLL Sites, are are very productive and a place to work with loadsof fun and sports activity organised by the Client and Employs
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 26, 2016
I enjoy while i am at work as we have our daily devotions on to do,to be done and whats next with cordial support of my co workers and team work i resolve every impossible task which is the most identical theme of my job at the end of day gives complete satisfaction way home.
Pros
Adhoc service we provide our staff free lunch like the world famous food "Biryani".
Cons
Short breaks, over lapping time we allow staff play sports or coordinate with employs in their sports.
Overall working with JLL is okay
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 2, 2016
not satisfied but okay with JLL, lot of politics no growth and im proper identification of talent with in employees. need lot of employee growth and HR support.
Productive and efficient work force
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 11, 2016
We were a team of 10 members which was further divided into three teams. I used to deal with consultation and sales & marketing. The hardest part of the job to make sure the customers trusts you even if he / she does not buy the product. The most interesting part of the job was to meet a new identity each day and experience different things,. This helped me developed a different perspective on things.
Nice office staff and its working environment
Intern at Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 9, 2016
Office environment is very good, people are hard working and motivated, and working with motivation is its self a key towards success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.