JLL Employee Reviews

India437 reviews
If you think office is your life than you can join it as you will not have time for yourself. I personally don't like it as a company to work for.....
It is a difficult place to work with CM team, there is no proper process that a team follows. I would not blame the company but the person who is heading CM team. He is a bad leader and his leaders are equally bad to understand his uselessness. Any perosn who is ambitious cannot work in CM team, have to be non technical and follow that unethical leader and nod their head for everything. terwise
Pros
brand name
Cons
unethiclal leadership
Most challenging job and I loved that .
Good working culture and colluages .

I was personally learnt too much

technical skills . If you got team head good generous personality, then I'll enjoyable part of life.
Pros
MNC company salary is on time
Cons
Partiality
It is great experience to work in JLL. There are so many conditions during project life cycle when we relax as well as face Lot of stress.
The project was a production Industry where we had worked with Japanese Client
Cons
Long Hours
If i will get a chance to join JLL again, i will never stop my self. JLL is not a company, JLL is a assoviation where each individual is feeling like at home. Each individual is highly skilled, profetional and cooperative to understand each other, focused and accepting chalanges to meet targets all the time.
it was my first job but im not completely satisfied or happy with my job.
the management is not so supportive and they dont even respond we are

in need or facing any trouble regarding our work.
Extending their support to their clients beyond normal working hours and good Team work and well supported by the Management. Salary in time and Good workplace culture. Committed to the targets of the project.
Pros
Salary in time & Good workplace cuture
Cons
Work stress is high
Pay is above average for recent college graduates, and the experience is definitely great for resume building and learning purposes. Flexible work hours are a perk, but there was no remote work prior to COVID-19. Benefits aren't great, but the position definitely makes up for it.
In Facility Management much depends on the client you are working with. Though unnecessary documents is too much which can be reduce to good level.
Luckily my client and JLL colleagues were good.

Increment is less.

One good thing is management advocates training and re-training methodology.

Which in my experience I haven't seen much other that JLL.
Pros
Work culture, ease of work, trainings, engagement activities
Cons
Less salary, too much un-necessary documentation
Good company with excellent ethics and work culture . The Leave management is good . Overall company is recommended for freshers and young engineers and architects
Cons
Long Hours
Existe estabilidad y oportunidad de crecimiento, sin embargo los beneficios decrecen si perteneces a otra área de negocio que no sea real state.
Pros
Sgmm
Cons
Contratación externa para las áreas que no son de Bienes Raíces
Good environment
Little stress

Learned to face challanges

Team is good

Learned porocurment

Learned leadership

Team work

Learned to work with team in difficulties
JLL as an organization is really good and have good client base. Only thing is growth opportunities with in the organization is little limited.

Since most of them work in client locations we are very closer to clients and have to follow the process and procedures as per clients.
Do not join if you are a continuous learner and want to achieve something. Management is hopeless. They will hire u for finance and will ask to do admin related work just because they have overhired. Pathetic.
Good experience with all my seniors and juniors staff . My technical skills profile is very good . Jones Lang LaSalle meghraj company is very good company in facilities .
Good company to everyone, this company is helpful unemployed.job seekers and IT company and helpful to 1000s of peoples.workplace is good for trainers and communication skill development.
Good in terms of streamlined process and protocols
Averagely fair management

My team is great

Good MNC Corporate Culture Learning

less of growth/flexibility opportunities in my specific domain
I have been in this company for almost 4 years and have been given opportunity to upgrade myself in my career which is very much commendable.

I have also got lot of support from the operations and back end team

they give lot of preference in gender equality
Its a great place for any professional.to work in. You have many opportunities for growth in your respective fields. JLL helps you to find the best locations to work.
The work culture at JLL is very good. I have got to learn a lot at JLL. The Management is very supportive. I have brought in lot of value adds to the organisation which was well received and appreciated.
Overall Rating of the Company 5 being the Best and Highest. Best Learning,Employee Centric and Best Growth Oppurtunities and Ethical behaviour and Policies.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.