JLL Employee Reviews

Found 382 reviews matching the search See all 2,421 reviews
Top management don't have clarity
Senior Executive HSE & South Zone Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
All top management will work with half information, no clarity to mobilization on site works and site team, without base knowledge they will start the site , after some days, when client give clarity about site employee count then they kill employee job,

before starting the mobilization or kick off meeting, they don't check with client on site employees team requirement.
Company with good benefits
SAFETY OFFICER IN JONES LANG LASALLE (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 23, 2019
Very good company to work with. Salary is always on time. My experience was at times bad due to abusive manager & hr team which I feel is an exception in my case.
Ifm
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2019
Good management.
Learned document process very good
Learned client interaction very well
Need more involvement with the team from management
Work culture is good.
Lot of learning's
Sr. Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 17, 2019
I had joined JLL in jan'16 as an Property manager and got three increments and two promotion till date.

I learned lot thing wrt Energy Management, Complainces & BD strategy manageement
In inside of my schedule in the Mall
Mall Manager (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandNovember 15, 2019
My typical day start with a daily round of the property (Mall) and checking previous night report of Technical team and Security team.

Sending daily report to my senior management.
Interacting with share holders like shopkeepers, company representatives. Planning for the activities in the mall and followup for payment collection.

Hardest part of job was payment collection from the shopkeepers against monthly invoices of Rent , electricity and Maintenance Charges.

Enjoyable part was the team support including technical, account, marketing as well as senior management which help me to tackle every challenge in my duties.
I learn new things in my profession
Hvac Technician (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 13, 2019
I learned,how to collabrate with team mates and technicians.How to handle work without stress.And how to assignied works for various works and how solved handle typical sistuations.
Good enviroment,Team work ,
Sr Executive - Mall Operation (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 11, 2019
company is good ,overall my experince ,i am satisfied with my work. pay on time ,review on time ,and employee can share his/her opinion to direct HR.Policies are good rather than other company.
Really challenging work on site . Faceing new activities and maintaining clients satisfaction.
Sr. Engineer (Maintenance) (Current Employee) –  PuneNovember 11, 2019
It is great teamwork to solving new problems on the site. Get increased knowledge of solving solutions of facing activities of maintenance . It so agresive Team to ever for support me.
Most Ethical Work Place
Soft Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Surat,IndiaNovember 8, 2019
Jll is one of best place to work in facility industry. The most ethical work place ever here. You will Learn here, Gain Here, Live Here But Nothing To Loose Here.
Great organization to work with.
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 5, 2019
Great organization to work with. Competitive and friendly environment. Good for fresher employee as well. Should work on company policies which can be better as compared to current one.
Best place to work
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 4, 2019
It is a good place to learn work and management skills, management is also very challenging and responsive, working environment is in a balanced manner.
Productive and fun work place
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 17, 2019
It is a good place to work. Hiring Managers are very cooperative.
Technology Data & Information Management and Technology Solutions are the 2 vertical where I was working.
Pros
Superb ambiance, Flexible working hours.
Cons
Null
Very good
Swarna mani Residency (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 11, 2019
Faith full company this company is ethical company , they want to know the employ mind ,they does not leave to employ they try promote upper level , this company is very profesonal during work time.
Good Work place and Knowledge
Facility Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 10, 2019
Working with JLL feels good and better learning platform for one who want to grow their carrier with JLL and JLL helps us to develop our skills and carrier in this Industry
best companies to work for,
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  PuneOctober 3, 2019
Best company to work for. Great leadership.
Greatest training program. prestigious client and supportive culture. .
transformative culture and leadership. Leadership supports.
professionalism expected in international company
Observer/surveyor (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh tricityOctober 2, 2019
international company with great culture. professionalism expected on work. They train before giving actual work. the company works through regional managers down to the team leaders.
Good management
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 2, 2019
Nice environment to work with. Ethical values are high. Had a good time working with the company. Colleagues will be always supportive. Manner of working is highly professional.
Working experience in JLL facilities
Manager Facilities (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 21, 2019
Managers play some politics they will not trust FM they Cal other team also.
Salary benefits not ok. They didn't give any leaves. Job security is not there they can force you to resign without any reason.
Ok
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 17, 2019
Jll is a good company to work in India. I like this company very much as they have given me an opportunity to work for them. My experience with this company has been good
Worst place
Analyst-Business support (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 15, 2019
Poor Management
No work life balance
Less salary
Organisation emphasis on work only even on weekends.
Vendors in cafeteria are not good.
HR are not supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.