JIPMER

JIPMER Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
The job or work nature here in this institute always feed you in a competitive way but more realistic in nature.
It is highly motivating working and pleasure of working at the same time.
Jipmer is very hot place to work there. It is very stressful moment when i was working there, in the beginning i am selected as a contractual staff, so that permanent staffs extracting to all contract staff. The way is not good to lead us but it is good for research and study purpose.
I loved working here. There were so many experienced consultants and the flow of patients was always hectic bt still u get to deal with many emergencies
Pros
Many experiences
Cons
Too much patient load
My initial entry into JIPMER was as a project student (academic) . I was asked to design a project from scratch, that taught me what it takes to design and develop a project within a close timeline, how to bounce back from an error and to successfully complete it . Upon completion I was offered a research assistant position .
good place to work. I am leaving as my contract is over.
teaching, research and patient care good facilities.

Nice environment, friendly department.

very good interdepartmental coordination
Pros
good work space
Cons
Low salary
A very good learning experience from the highly qualified mentors in a friendly atmosphere.I would recommend this place for all who wish to learn new skills from the experts.
Excellent workplace with good amount of freedom, good teaching and research facilites, up to date with new equipments, good guidance from well experienced consultants.
best institute to work. free environment. best teachers,best food, free time for relaxation, best ever institute what i feel.JIPMER has a standard name.
Pros
peaceful work
Cons
nothing
good, competitive, learning, professional experience. will recommend this institute for others to work and learn here.
this kind of opportunity rare to find
Pros
work
Excellent environment to work, free hand to work in all departments and learn. Exhaustive library. The most enjoyable part of the job is friendliness among the co-workers and colleagues. The hardest part of the job is long hours and duties.
Pros
Free hand and research experience
Cons
As a senior resident gained tremendous knowledge in JIPMER
managing crowd at half working day(saturday),learned All technical skills related to that dept,adjustable with co-workers,finding$producing reliable reports by running quality control.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil