Here to help
Coronavirus update

Jio Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer55 reviews
India55 reviews
Company Policy in not so good , Jio was started daily Covid-19 Symptoms checker for me and my family, Already Started Work from home facility for all employees, but for field work it is mandatory to go on field when work is going on.
They have no specific work culture however they shout too much about it.
Sale is everything they mean to do at any cost. Even Service Teams are forced to make atleast one sale within every 2 days ( that makes 15 sales in a month), however no Engineer does meet that requirement, they get pressurised everyday. Sales are made by both salesmen + service team, service is for service team only. Additionally salary deductions without reason. I am gonna get my 1st salary after 60 days, woow! Amazing. These guys are ruining the faith and the image as well as the meaning of the company name "Reliance "
I worked in jio was very good management and work should be easy to handle it. project working hours have 24×7.I feel like so Happy to serve with the company.
good to work in jio, nice people, i have learned the corporate culture, management, workplace culture is not good, the hardest part is my job is manage evrything by own,
I am satisfied working with JIO and team Leaders and the whole JIO Family.
I also suggest friends and more people to join our JIO Family . There is lots and more opportunities here.
Ok it's have been more comfortable and work with customer oreintted is more great full to feel
And salary is not being well according our role so I need inmprove
Good company of jio. Supporting system and

Salary and other benifit is provided by time to time.

This platform is provided in learn of working with experience man.
Any one can growth for any field they having knowledge about that field so they automatically growth their work in any work he has to concentrate
Their work so they can growth their field thanks
Pros
30 minutes
Cons
30 minutes
good management, but no job security and salary increment is poor , now I am doing fiber executions with vendor team . and billing of vendor in SAP & requirements of material , with the help of GIS fiber route identified.
preffered for freshers.But always join on jio's payroll while joining.otherwise nothing will be in your favour.Vendor will make money but you will get very less salary.As well as no job security while working on vendor payroll.
Nice atmosphere but no job safety as company is clearing all the employees of third party role And the new project are also been on hold or descope So deploy of manpower is necessary
this job is nearly about 6 month contractual basis. this job is field job , you will have to go customers address for Jio fiber modem installation as given task. generally 3-4 installation is required from an engineer in a day
Great management, mentorship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. I love how they have team meetings every morning discussing goals. The communication is excellent. It seems if you excel, you can get promoted very quickly. I love how the sales people are not drilling people out of money. They would rather someone not spend at all than spend money on a campaign or product that will not perform. Calls are "warm calls" (members of our free section, goal to make them spend.) The memes and ping chats keep things interesting. The open office environment is refreshing. I thought my first sales experience would be in an old office, cubicles, and I would be drilled with metrics. They seem to give the autonomy, and coach, but also allow for your own unique process. Managers are out of this world. I cannot even believe that my first professional experience was with a company so amazing. My recommendation for interns is to not lose hope. Someone you spoke with the first week may come back a month later and purchase! It takes patience and time. With team outings and free food, it is a great college summer experience. The only downside is that somedays are slower than others. They want to see if you can keep a good attitude with your book (older accounts, no new leads) the whole summer. If you are die hard for indeed and sales, just stick with it. You will close a deal (:
Reliance jio is a multinational company & working in such company gives a lot of exposure. The company had a very talented team and experienced too and working with them makes me to learn new innovative skills.
Reliance Jio is good company. Management is third class. Working staff is good. But higher management is third class.
Salaries not recived timely. Claims will not come for months. There is no security of your job. Anytime you will be thrown out of company without any reason.

Increments are not approved to contract employees. Only excuse of company management that Next time.

Increment is done to only Onroll employees.

All type of hard work is done by field staff but credit is taken by higher management. Overall no job security.

I have 4 years experience but no increment is done. Ratings asked by HR but where it is gone can't understand. Job culture is good.
Good atmosphere to work.
Many things to learn.

Advanced infrastructure.

Advanced technology.

Nice guidance and training.

Nice atmosphere for skill development
Pros
Advanced infrastructure and technology
Cons
High work pressure
Its a good company to work in India. People inside company had good working culture, supportive and understanding. At some point heavy Pressure will be there. If you can handle it you will succeed.
Pros
Get together
Cons
Variable timings
My review is based on my thinking. I always think good and better for companies because they gave me a good job by which we can stand up on our foot.today students are facing the many problems to fing a good job.so i am here .
Pros
Cons
12 hours
Good compAny and good work experiance .. good environment . Good collegues and management is nice.. little bit work load but that make more hard worker
Overall working experience is good but from a salary point of view, it is low. otherwise working environment is very good and supportive but future is not very much secure.
Very attractive campus. Varied facilities for employees. Good to explore new technologies. World class infrastructure for working as well as technology.
Exploring different solutions and team work is essential part of the organisation.
Pros
Campus, Process, Benifits.