Jio Employee Reviews for Engineer

Found 47 reviews matching the search See all 1,125 reviews
Good culture but no job saftey
Aquisition engineer (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshOctober 2, 2019
Nice atmosphere but no job safety as company is clearing all the employees of third party role And the new project are also been on hold or descope So deploy of manpower is necessary
This job is on Third party payroll
Gigafiber Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhSeptember 15, 2019
this job is nearly about 6 month contractual basis. this job is field job , you will have to go customers address for Jio fiber modem installation as given task. generally 3-4 installation is required from an engineer in a day
Overall experiance was ok
MW ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PUNJABAugust 25, 2019
Great management, mentorship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. I love how they have team meetings every morning discussing goals. The communication is excellent. It seems if you excel, you can get promoted very quickly. I love how the sales people are not drilling people out of money. They would rather someone not spend at all than spend money on a campaign or product that will not perform. Calls are "warm calls" (members of our free section, goal to make them spend.) The memes and ping chats keep things interesting. The open office environment is refreshing. I thought my first sales experience would be in an old office, cubicles, and I would be drilled with metrics. They seem to give the autonomy, and coach, but also allow for your own unique process. Managers are out of this world. I cannot even believe that my first professional experience was with a company so amazing. My recommendation for interns is to not lose hope. Someone you spoke with the first week may come back a month later and purchase! It takes patience and time. With team outings and free food, it is a great college summer experience. The only downside is that somedays are slower than others. They want to see if you can keep a good attitude with your book (older accounts, no new leads) the whole summer. If you are die hard for indeed and sales, just stick with it. You will close a deal (:
Good company
Engineer PMO- ISP (Former Employee) –  Goa, IndiaJuly 14, 2019
Very good policies i.e leaves, insurance etc. No strict timings until & unless you are at tip of your finger tips with your work. But Saturdays are working for states excluding Mumbai.
Pros
Policies
Cons
Appraisals
Productive and fun work place
FIBER ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Srinagar reliance jio officeJuly 14, 2019
Reliance jio is a multinational company & working in such company gives a lot of exposure. The company had a very talented team and experienced too and working with them makes me to learn new innovative skills.
Reliance Jio is good company. Management is third class.
Engineer Fiber (Current Employee) –  Kota, RajasthanJuly 9, 2019
Reliance Jio is good company. Management is third class. Working staff is good. But higher management is third class.
Salaries not recived timely. Claims will not come for months. There is no security of your job. Anytime you will be thrown out of company without any reason.
Increments are not approved to contract employees. Only excuse of company management that Next time.
Increment is done to only Onroll employees.
All type of hard work is done by field staff but credit is taken by higher management. Overall no job security.
I have 4 years experience but no increment is done. Ratings asked by HR but where it is gone can't understand. Job culture is good.
Fun work place
JC Backhaul Engineer (Current Employee) –  Shrirampur, MAHARASHTRA, INDecember 18, 2018
Good atmosphere to work.
Many things to learn.
Advanced infrastructure.
Advanced technology.
Nice guidance and training.
Nice atmosphere for skill development
Pros
Advanced infrastructure and technology
Cons
High work pressure
Good place to work if your salary meet your expectation
Mast Execution Engineer (Current Employee) –  Trivandrum, KeralaJune 15, 2018
Its a good company to work in India. People inside company had good working culture, supportive and understanding. At some point heavy Pressure will be there. If you can handle it you will succeed.
Pros
Get together
Cons
Variable timings
Line man productive workplace
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Karnal, HaryanaMay 31, 2018
My review is based on my thinking. I always think good and better for companies because they gave me a good job by which we can stand up on our foot.today students are facing the many problems to fing a good job.so i am here .
Pros
Cons
12 hours
Good
DT Engineer (Chandigarh) (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMay 20, 2018
Good compAny and good work experiance .. good environment . Good collegues and management is nice.. little bit work load but that make more hard worker
good working experiance
nld engineer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMarch 20, 2018
Overall working experience is good but from a salary point of view, it is low. otherwise working environment is very good and supportive but future is not very much secure.
Deployment Engineer in Jio
Deployment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 6, 2018
Very attractive campus. Varied facilities for employees. Good to explore new technologies. World class infrastructure for working as well as technology.
Exploring different solutions and team work is essential part of the organisation.
Pros
Campus, Process, Benifits.
Satisfied and productive
Backhaul Engineer (Current Employee) –  SambalpurFebruary 6, 2018
It is a productive and fun to work with companions but I want to explore more and want to gain more knowledge.
Its my goal to get a better life in my profession.
Work life balance
VoLTE Optimization Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 5, 2017
I like very much to work in this company this is first company in India that have VoLTE system and working environment is good and it was a good platform to gain knowledge.
Largest telecom company in india
Executive Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratNovember 19, 2017
leave police and public holiday police very well.
time to time salary..
time base duties
work pressure hight
weekly target closed Required
system scop and work police is good
Pros
Free lunches free local conveyance free medicals
Cons
General hours
ProduCtive and fun work place
L2 Engineer (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamNovember 13, 2017
Everyday there is something new to learn technivally regarding volte techNology. A very challenging and productive work environment to go wiyh highly skilled support staff and management
Pros
New technical things to learn everday
Cons
Balance between personal amd professional life is very difficult to maintain
No job security
Microwave engineer (Former Employee) –  Shillong, MeghalayaNovember 7, 2017
A good place to work but no job security and no credit is given to the field level people. The salary given is not at all satisfactory. I hope to get a better job
Not bad
TRT engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 2, 2017
Better work and new started company. Need to improve some facilities. working hours is 24/7 . no week offs difficult to work. no proper training for new joiners.
fun workplace
Fiber Engineer (Current Employee) –  NagpurJuly 22, 2017
Reliance Jio Infocomm LTD. is one of the largest organisation in the field of telecommunication in India. Reliance Jio is best place to work and good working environment.
Good company
Back haul engg (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 29, 2017
Good company for new comers , but growth is little bit slow it takes a lot of time to get an onroll position in the company.good for onroll employees not as good for off roll employees
Pros
free lunched