How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Jio Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager90 reviews
India90 reviews
just a disgusting company, for their profit they can do anything. just ruined the telecom industry, there were more job opportunities before jio arrival
Pros
No education bar for sales experience person, as it is a sales oriented company. A 12th fail can also be a deputy manager.
Cons
destructive culture, lead culture, no support for lower level employees
Good Company to work. Good environment and culture. Very enthusiastic. Can improve the technical knowledge. Overall is the Good company with secure Job.
Place where you learned more in your day to day professional career where you can share your innovative ideas and get creative innovation

Suggested a place for newly
Pros
Flexi hours to work
Upcoming company on Telecom sector with many consumer offers.It is a forthcoming company still not come up with all products after which all the sector's will have a Competition.
Good workplace to be with. It has open office culture and fun loving environment. You get to learn the new technologies here which are trending in market.
Here we don't have opportunity to grow, My mangers involving my Job roles and My work without any information and intimation . I want my won identity My Mangers not to involve without me. Positive are Negative I am respective person that particular territory I want grow with my won skills with Help of My mangers....
its a good company to be in .
the ambiance is on international level.

good environment and good manager

good facility and ample of things to learn and have certifications are available when required.
Cons
no fix work timing
Daily work-life is stretched.

Workplace culture is good.

Though I enjoy basic KPIs for delivering business day in and out.

Seniors and Management are supportive
Pros
Work is enjoyable
Cons
Lacking motivation to work
Working in Jio wa sthe best time. the company is god and has great cluture of connectivity with the people.

More of the organisation is a family. Thus helps to work properly in stressful conditions.

At lower level theres less stress and may be less work but at higher level, things are very nasty.

Pay scale is comparatively less but job satisfaction is great. Also we get lots of time during the day to engage in the outdoor activities provided on campus.
Pros
table tennis, gym, pool
Cons
less pay, slow growth, overcrowded
Work & life balance is not possible with jio,every work is like war basis.full of pressure on work.even we have to work on festival times also.day starts early and ends lately.
Company is good and demanding to..but appraisal scenarios are worst. Company campous is good .no interpersonal development offers are there. In asln average good company for experianced people who are 40+ in age
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Appraisal are worst
JIO is a company where every day is a challenge and every time there is a new learning for us.It is a bit tough for the people who are new to the corporate world. The hardest part of work is the workplace itself.
Pros
Workplace is close by home
Cons
Saturday is a working day
I have got very good team to work with and i really enjoyed my tenure here in Jio.

Best part is that you feel your presence in highly motivated people.
Jio is good place to work. I enjoyed working here with new technology. Work culture is also very flexible. Management is also nice. Company treat you a part of family.
Have learnt alot,too many great opportunities here to grow and inprove yourself.
Working on such advance technology and creating product which india will use is a great experience
plan the day with the team
segregation of duty

help from management when ever needed

managing time

meeting with high potential clients

continous learning of new developments at jio
While working with Jio, I will come to know about many things like how to maintain work-life balance. How to troubleshoot the problems, and get to learn a lot of things from my manager.
as a manager in jio all responsibility on you for both handset and prepaid sales, you can not balance your personal and work life.
you have to work hard for survive in jio.
as per my opinion jio is best path to engage with new strategy and technology. I have learning many more with jio like marketing tips and customers deed.
A good learning experience. Working hands on on LTE network, one of the largest in the world. Lots of training modules to enhance employee skill set and lots of opportunities to grow
Pros
Work on latest technology
Cons
Erratic timings
worst company to work, no system ,no work life balance,full of nonsense, system collapses every time,for every thing you have to take permission from NHQ, which is a week delayed.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, late night working, no week off & working on festivals too