Here to help
Coronavirus update

Jio Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

just a disgusting company, for their profit they can do anything. just ruined the telecom industry, there were more job opportunities before jio arrival
Pros
No education bar for sales experience person, as it is a sales oriented company. A 12th fail can also be a deputy manager.
Cons
destructive culture, lead culture, no support for lower level employees
It's an gutter like environment in the office management turns blind eye to your complaint and if you do complaint to higher authority you'll get PIP as a reward
As I worked in sales department I was expected to sell on average of 12-9 phones per day along with sim activation and addition to this I was told to sell phones on read it was completely like sales Representative kind of job
I am working in this as a Assistant Manager and I am handling of distributors, retailers and sales team for FTTx business. I want to get my job in my home location and also get salary increased as well, so I want to change the job.
Worked for the LBS team (Location Based Services) as an SQL developer Conducted training for newly on boarded Service Validation teams for JioChat and JioPay
At least in operations department work load is average.You get some good company perks. Initial package while joining as GET was good.But hike is not good
Overall i learnt very much from my previous company and I wanna explore more so i want to swich the company and jio not only take care of their employees but it also take care of family...it's a good experience and hope i will join next
Very good company.... but very very pressure from top level managers to achieved targets. Job responsibility is very good. As a assistant manager post. But no value.work same as FOS levels.
Learning Opportunity is very good. Brand Name is also tagged on to your name but hikes are very poor and unjustifiable. Most enjoyable part is the campus and the Gymnasium Facilities.
No job seqrority, very bad upper management, very bad HR TEAM You don't have your job guaranty whenever you're working at jio they are working only for there KRA and target no one cares for employee they are followed hire fast and fire fast policy.... When you are not important for them you got transferred anywhere in India without anything re
Very nice experience of working with RJio as Asst Mananger (Tower Construction). It's a new experience to me after retiring from Indian Navy. The work culture is here is same as other corporate does. Well, i learned a lot from here apart from the where i left from Indian Navy as Engineering. We starts our day at about 1030 hrs from Monday to Saturday till 1900Hrs. Very Good Managers whom i come across with.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have gained my knowledge here also i learned many things like team management, team building, how to handle pressure while handling some critical events like a cricket match .
I feel good environment but growth and job safety not good. Working culture Good work timing also good. I enjoy my job with Reliance and overall good company but not secure for job
I have worked with Jio since 2 years but i never think that Jio would be a worst company for employers. No increment no Job satisfaction only unnecessary pressure . Targets are been set like impossible to achieve..there is growth of employees even company is growing day by day. So to jio this organisation is like to jump in a well.
Pros
Dislike always
Cons
Ling hours
Good organisation to work with. This most happening company and lots of more division to come, so there is a much more options to be created for job openings!!!
Cons
Employee Hiring policies was bad in this organization. HR and Management both was not clear knowledge about project what are they running on ground and for which type of work they hired.
I have worked there but as I expected the Salary wasn't sufficient for anyone and also they do not provide salaries to the employees and their behavior is not good.
Working in this company is good.In this company business is the main motive till time always rush hour for sale team. Hiring criteria is good. But profile of my job is something else and work is something else.
Flexible working hours, Good team culture, ample opportunities for learning and development are some among st other benefits of working at Reliance Jio. Celebration of all festivities and important days is always a must watch.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
six day work week
I suggest people to work here because one can get to learn many things with changes across the industry happening in rapid manner. The thing I like most is the staff supportive and policies for employee are too good.
Pros
Flexibility in Working hours, Policies for employees, Time management
Cons
Na
The workplace is great with great campus. Great place to learn. The management is okay. The work culture is also good. The most enjoyable part is the campus.