Here to help
Coronavirus update

Jio Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager90 reviews
India90 reviews
just a disgusting company, for their profit they can do anything. just ruined the telecom industry, there were more job opportunities before jio arrival
Pros
No education bar for sales experience person, as it is a sales oriented company. A 12th fail can also be a deputy manager.
Cons
destructive culture, lead culture, no support for lower level employees
Managers demotivate team members
No support from managers, you have to get trained by your self no one will help u

Work culture is not good specially in Enterprise business
I learn lots of things there. It is really a good company to learn from scratch in sales. The career opportunity is really good here. The environment of Jio is really good.
My last company work culture is purely non professional ... You need to do anything except your particular job role . Though i achieved my targets every month.
I had a great experience working in jio family also learned lots of working strategy with senior and juniors, travel all the unknown area of Nagaland and get to learn new things. Thanks to Jio family.
Pros
salary and allowance was good
Cons
some time long hour work
As per the Core HR directions Engagement activity is going on every month with the help of training module and Games but only few peoples are participated. Good to change the mind and release the stress once in a month
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
Long hours and stress
too much stressful job in my carrier. no easy to access any thing. working culture and managerial part also too bad. Every time they are irritating his employees like shouting. no one can stick on more than two year.
I was recruited as a GET(Graduate Engineer Trainee) at the beginning and was assured a transition to development field after a year. But they didn't keep their word and shifted me to Network activities(Field work).
Field Activities were very stressful, you need to work at any time in a site if your manager insists even if you are an office staff.
Cons
Long Hours
One of the most stressful work culture.
Too many bosses.

No coordination between the top level management.

They take no interest in any of their problems regarding work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jio?
jio best company
more thing learning and good management and also good workplace culture ,target achivment is the hardest part of the job and most funny and enjoy campany events
Best to work for those who are sincerely hard working.
There will be high pressure but if we do work with love it will be bliss .

There will be freedom for employees
Reliance Jio have a great infrastructure and it is fun work place.
From being fresher to experienced professional, I have learnt many things in here.

There is a scope of improvement in team management.
I am sharing my personal bitter experience.There was no Clarity of job profile in the beginning (profile mismatch)Assistant Manager Profile has been downgraded to direct sales FOS where we need to visit door to door.There is no growth.Promotions are also fully dependent on the egoistic managers.
Management has not worked on the pricing of the jiofiber product in b type and c type towns.The management needs to learn to drive business of a high quality product.The immense sales pressure will gradually ruin the business as it has lead to wrong selling,wrong information.The product shouldnt be compared to Sim selling.
Company is Good for those who are experienced and skilled professionals.
Being a freshers I learned a lot in terms of professional experience, I am really thankful for this to my organization.

Lastly working in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited,one get to know about the new technology what indian telecom is adapting to fulfill today's people/users experience like other countries are using in a world class infrastructure.
best placet to kick start your career. India's largest telecom company. best for sales and service experience. versatile work. job security. decent pay.
Immortal that I am doing is great, but I am looking for a better job.
I started my career with the music. I love working around the shops and talking to new people every day.
Job Will be good but not in my home location so I wanna to be in my home location bhopal Madhya Pradesh and because of family medical conditions etc reason
Cons
Interview process was good and also comfortable with people and environment, and also like HR policy, and work culture and induction program and training
It's a good company to work. My job was not limited to one profile so I got chance to work with all teams at my office. Had to travel daily sometimes. Good place if you like constantly changing JDs.
Pros
Free Internet, Travelling expenses
Cons
No off on Saturdays
Any way Telecom industry is very competitive in India and JIO is a fast growing company in the Industry so we have to match with the speed of company. All the managers are very supportive and every one will recognized based on the performance. Salary and others benefits are excellent compare to the other. Also will get salary on time.
Need to give the employees needed importance. Those who have God father's here get immense growth without doing any work. So the management should be more active and need to change the government sort of approach.
Pros
Good place
Cons
Salary growth too poorr