Here to help
Coronavirus update

Jio Employee Reviews in Patna, Bihar

Patna, Bihar8 reviews
Working culture is good.Learning part is proper training of employee time to time.Full support of our management.The hardest part in this company is that acheivement everyday of your target.And time to time rewards and enjoyable part also in this company...
Great comp,Good atmosphere,Good platform for learn and develop own skills. Customer services delivery is on priority for me and my colleague. I want to satisfy own boss and customer and he can enjoy with error free network.
I have learnt a lot in jio, my seniors are very supportive in my learning process ,they support and guide me whenever required.Team mates gave me the training and motivated me.
Pros
No pressure
Cons
No Job security
Its good opportunity being working here. People are good.HR policies are good but still there should be more transparent administration. Technology is new .
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
Attendance system should be improved
Terrible just work open to close everyday and maybe they will pay you. The work environment was competitive. Working hoyrs was good and I liked that. To do good in the interview have some sales knowledge.
@ The most important part of the job to kill the target prior to it becomes serious. @ Professional hardship is always important part of our job. @ Management also hope full from a employee who achieve his goal in given timeframe @ Co-wokers always depend on your seriousness of job profile and he define it. @ Hardest part of the job when working with unsupportive terrain. @ Enjoyable part of the when you work without superior and achieve target more than hoping.
Overall working culture and management is satisfactory long working hours co-operative co- worker so many new technology and works to learn
Gives access to learn cross functional activities Easier to harness added skills Huge Scale..................................
Pros
Huge learning curve
Cons
Lot of reviews