Jio Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra203 reviews
It is India's biggest corporate house and I really had enjoyed my stay there but had to leave the job since I had received an offer from my Old company, Boeing and I had a passion of working in Aviation Industry over Telecom.
However, the overall experience was really great.
It is a great environment to work at. Very fast paced and also feels like working for a big corporation and a startup at the same time. People are very competitive and extremely professional.
Pros
Great food court, salary
Cons
A bit of bureaucracy is there.
Learnt to teach myself new technologies with the motivation provided by my manager and colleagues. Its a great place to learn with cross-functional teams.
Pros
Employee engaging games at each floor and variety in food options
Pros:
invest in latest tech and tools

fast paced and aggressive

intent of excelling

cons:

lack of direction

hierarchy of approvals

ad hoc work with no planned approach
Very stressfull,and leaders are not helping in terms of healthy workplace.Very hectic and tough work culture.No family life at all.Company ethics are good.But Seniors are very bad.
Good company to work have flexibility in working time.
Great campus rcp mumbai at ghansoli .

Innovations takes place across teams and have around 40 food court inside campus
I was lucky to work with one of the most versatile team who were responsible to handle Procurement of IT and Telecom business.

We were exposed to all kind of Technology and Excellent opportunity to learn new business.

The only thing was , candidates need to showcase their zeal to learn new technologies.
Jio is one of the best workplace I ever worked in my entire experience. I loved to work in Jio and the entire management was very much help full and supportive.
The most enjoyable part of the job was a helpful co-working environment. Everyone at Jio was very friendly and helpful, we all worked as a family. If someone got stuck anywhere or had some difficulty solving a problem, the team would help the member and make him understand the problem as well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jio?
Excellent Co to work for,
lot of learning,

Open office Culture

Encourage Young talents

Digital CO & Culture

Good campus

Of work activities plenty

Work life balance excllent
Jio brings digital revolution in India telecom market . Its has good campus and funloving enviornment. workculture is helpful to grow but salary structure is not good for new comer.
Started working as a 3rd party employee, then about 10 months back all 3rd party employees were taken into jio as jio employees. The management is good, work place is excellent, the managers and other work colleagues and acquaintances are good as well. Just that the shift timings are a mess as every 3rd day our shift changes as per rotation policy. Work is fine and not too much of work pressure ( in NOC ) but unfortunately the teams remains the same with no higher promotion given to employees.
Pros
Good Management, Great work place
Cons
High Salary Deductions, No Promotion, Poor shift rotation policy
Very Good Atmosphere, New things to learn, Timely performance Review and Regular Promotion to the eligible Employees, Work Life Balance, 5 Days Working...
will not ask anyone to join this organisation.as there is not a proper management there is harresment of working culture management think that we are robots.
Good place to work at. You get a lot of opportunities to work on cutting edge technology. It has a beautiful campus.

Hard part is to keep up with the relentless pace of work. But You get used to it.
Working prior to Jio launch in India and obviously it's Good learning experience on latest Technology. But work culture is like semi Government.Good for fresher and at Senior management level.
one of the biggest organisation and telecom company but management needs to set the work life balance and salary and need to provide some job securities and task on daily basis, specially in sales some unrealistic targets and stress
It is one of the best campus in india.Working at jio is a pleasure.Also the working environment is very good.Managrrs are also very supportive.Good place for freshers also.
At senior levels the company is a snake pit. Lack of transparency and groupism makes it extremely difficult to settle in. Also you will be arbitrarily excluded from meetings and information will be withheld at key positions.
Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.
The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged
Starting from the day I received a call for an interview till my last day of my work it was so much learning experience with good managers and very helpful colleagues.