How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Jio Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Jaipur, Rajasthan18 reviews
Great Place to learn. Exposure for even ground level concepts Employees are Corporative Good place to learn in depth about telecommunication New technologies exposure
I Learn How to Face Customer To Face to face Different Different Type Of Customer Agressive and polite Customer visit There store To Purchase Goods And We Will Manage To Serve Our Customer ,am Very Happy To Be A part Of Jio...
jio best company more thing learning and good management and also good workplace culture ,target achivment is the hardest part of the job and most funny and enjoy campany events
We have to condu security review and reyail audits st jio points and need to make sure no loss has been therr anf also need to take care of physical security as well as electronic security.
Jio is a place where i learn how to work in cross function as a team member.jio is a brand which we do not have to introduce abt.it is a proudful that we work with a multinational company
Organization is good on learning front and work on most advance platform at workplace . Tools/ process is very much employee friendly and most of the platforms towards employees benefit/process is Apps base which can be used from employee handset as well .
Pros
Flexi working hour
Cons
Na
As organization is in his project phase, each and every roll out required on lightning fast speed which gives direct or in direct pressure to every one.
Pros
Stable, secure and reliable
Cons
6 day working along with end less work hour's, salary increment is near to noting.
Very highly growing company staff working restless to grow company on top position in india.Its a Diggital revolution in india.We are promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide.
It's was very good working environment and also very helpful for development of my personal knowledge. It was also very helpful besides my financial requirements.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jio?
Love to see new challenges every day. I also love 5o work here, but it's time to move on now . As already 5 years I have worked with jio. I will definitely suggest my friends to work here.
In all the things Jio is good for its environment for its culture, Good Management, Always get opportunities to learn new things, overall when you work in Jio it's like you are working in your own company
 A seasoned professional with over 7 years of total experience in the areas of Land Acquisition & Allotment and Liaison Work in wind energy & telecom project.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Same typical days with lots of exposer to every field and this leads to more knowledge base increase in the telecom sector . The exposer is sometime hampering daily life but good fro professional life.
Pros
Tecnical support
Cons
Jio is largest company in 4G WIFI network. but management is not so good. there is no process of work. Every thing in management unstable. full of internal political. work environment is so bad.
Pros
work environment
my experienced in reliance jio infocomm limited was awesom and management of reliance jio are also good. i really enjoyed this duration...
We get good experience in telecom But they only utilize more people when they have project. After that they don't help them
Pros
Cons
Long hors
It is worth working and organisation to Learn a Lot in the professional growth and I have performed one of the best. I have received regular appreciation from the COO for completion of work on time and in a required fashion with the result I was assigned the difficult areas where others could not get results.
Pros
focus on the project completion-4 G.
Cons
Long hours working-No fix working timings
good environment for job,nice coordination with team member,learning new technology. know better to handle situation