Here to help
Coronavirus update

Jio Employee Reviews in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh6 reviews
I am working in this as a Assistant Manager and I am handling of distributors, retailers and sales team for FTTx business. I want to get my job in my home location and also get salary increased as well, so I want to change the job.
I am working as a store team, finance team, CSD team main part of customer service department and sales associate. Handling distribution and market visit and corporate account services at jabalpur area.
It's an gutter like environment in the office management turns blind eye to your complaint and if you do complaint to higher authority you'll get PIP as a reward
I suggest people to work here because one can get to learn many things with changes across the industry happening in rapid manner. The thing I like most is the staff supportive and policies for employee are too good.
Pros
Flexibility in Working hours, Policies for employees, Time management
Cons
Na
System driven and customer service oriented. High work pressure and difficult to balance personal & organisation life. Lot of travelling which is the hardest part. Free data is enjoyable.
Pros
RJIL has biggest 4G telecom network in India, It has provided good experience in largest DWDM Transport network in India
Cons
Difficult to balance professional and personal life
Nice company i can join jio movement service to jio customer and company To service of the company is very good Many people use the product The rating of company is good
Pros
30 min