Jio Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
DSS (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirMay 26, 2018
It was gud but salary was very low its impossible to maintaining family expensives... After dat i finished my b.tech n now i need work on urgent basis
Pros
Lunch n cab
GIS Engineer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiMay 14, 2018
Workplace culture is very friendly. I highly recommend to work with Reliance Jio. It has very good infrastructure. Great over all services given to the employees
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Good place to work on operational skills
DGM procurement & contracts (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 11, 2018
RJIO is good place to work to learn operational skills & to deliver bigger work/ project in lesser time.

Process oriented organisation , where you can develop your project delivery skills
Pros
security
Cons
empowerment
Good Atmosphere but Peoples are not Forward.
Asst. Transport manager (Former Employee) –  NoidaMay 10, 2018
Overall experiance is good but no one can pick you up.
totaly dispointed
all staff is localy shifted and all want to disapoint you every time if you are in a good mood of work they will create a rush over ther and make gossips all the time.
This is only part time
Bpo telecaller (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMay 7, 2018
I need good job heavy work and good salary. I am a hard worker. I do my work politely and timely. The company give over time for big salary. I do also many time overtime work here.
Pros
Free launches
Best growth for fucher
Sales Executive (Marketing) (Current Employee) –  Hassan, KarnatakaMay 5, 2018
Best experience in jio
Team work good experience in jio

2 time best sales certificate and 1 time team good growth award.

Good marketing skills I learn in jio.
Sr. Email Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMay 4, 2018
Joined Jio 3 months ago as a Sr. Email support specialist. Really a good place to work with, corporate environment and decent staff.
Awesome ambiance at RCP, Ghansoli office.
Fun at work and other facilities.
Overall a good work environment.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Low pay package
An Organization which really value Ethics
Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 4, 2018
Nokia provides the best work culture across telecom domain and the best technical growth prospectus with a balanced work/life balance along with the freedom to express views on higher echelon decisions.
Great learning environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar PradeshMay 4, 2018
Working as an intern in Reliance jio was a priviledge. My managers didnt just teach me marketing and management, they also helped me understand the external environment and retailers by letting me work with the sales team and the corporate marketing team.
Pros
Great working environment, scope of improvement
Cons
Advertising
Professional working with friendly environment
MDSS (Current Employee) –  Silchar, AssamApril 30, 2018
It's been a great achievement to work with such a quality and professional peoples, And had a helpful superior who supports you in the backend to overcome in a difficult situations
Average workplace with advance technical aspect.
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  mumbaiApril 29, 2018
Jio has very good advance technological aspects but there work culture are not that much of mature. it depressed under non visions management. its very good opportunity to learn new things technological point of view.
Good Workplace
Telecom Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ernakulam, KeralaApril 23, 2018
Recommended. Good work place to learn, Explore and added benifit of learning with new and advanced technologies. Good place to improve the skill sets. Overall, Good.
Pros
Advanced Technology
Cons
Pressure
To get the opportunities to learn the new challenges everyday.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mubarakpur, Uttar PradeshApril 21, 2018
Monitor the performance of distribution of own retail outlets in the catchment of territory of each Jio Point.Drive customer aquisition & revenue targets through Jio Point Manager(both inbound & outbound).Monitor & manage productivity of the team.Operationalize all the Jio Points within a JC as per territory.Ensure top class customer experience at Jio Points in close coordination with device care & customer care.Maintain hygiene & governance at Jio Points.
One of the worst in big companies category
Senior Manager - Sales Planning (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 15, 2018
One of the worst company of India in companies category. Full of politics and bhai/bhatijawad. No work culture at all. No yearly increment happen, If it does then most of the time it is in single digit. Only very few people get 100% PLI.
Pros
little bit job security compare to closing/merging telecom companies as on 2017/18
Cons
All things
Good work environment
Service buddy (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 14, 2018
Really learn lot of thing from jio. All superior are very supportive. If you want to start your career on a core field then jio is the best platform for every one.
Pros
There is lot of exhibitions happening at jio
Cons
Nothing any word to say
Challenging field and fun out side in free times
Sales Promoter and Merchandising (Former Employee) –  keralaApril 14, 2018
Its a challenging field . Achieving targets is my best achievement. I believe not only in basic salary insentive is more important in this job.if we achive our target good insentive will get.
Pros
free travelling expenses
Cons
extra hours
Great learning experience with Fun
Head - Acquisitions and Recharge (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 11, 2018
I was part of jio since inception, great learning experience, Very much excited on the day to day activities on new launches, head on with competition,

I take care of channel development and management which is very critical and life line for the organization,
Pros
Great company to learn new things
Cons
Work life balance
Field Engineering Officer (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshApril 10, 2018
Ril Jio is a very good company I enjoy my job in Reliance Jio, but salary is less and job location is away from my home town but overall experience with Reliance Jio is good.
Cons
Good in terms of job security but very poor in appraisals
Deputy Manager for IMS/EPC Core (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 7, 2018
Good in terms of job security but very poor in appraisals, Very limited exposure for a technical person who likes to learn new things every day, Appraisal process is very poor and biased.
Pros
job security
Cons
no appraisals
Operation Manager
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshApril 3, 2018
As per my experience no any life security and life balance for work level and management are not good all are no happy and friendly culture.Only for Brand and no good salary and better opportunity for growth