effective workplace for learning
quality engineer(mechanical) (Current Employee) – Pantnagar, UL – August 8, 2013
I have learn here many things, now her i am
• Work to continuously improve the quality of the product throughout process development and analysis of quality concerns.
• Process and product audit.
• Audit Inspection of present operation running in machine.
• Conduct 5 S Audit Daily in the dept. and monthly Audit by MR.
• Monitoring & Reviewing the First part of Approval, Inspection Reports, and Line Rejection.
• Monitoring of Poka-Yoke and reviewing the check sheet.
• MOM with supplier for rejection and booking of rejection on ERP.
• Monitoring monthly PPM and interacting for CAPA and improvements.
• Coaching employees, appraising and reviewing performance, ensuring optimum performance.
• Inspection by various gauges and testing equipment’s like, Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Height gauge, Profile projector, Dial gauge, Filler gauge, Radius gauge, Rockwell hardness tester, Ericson cupping tester.
• Development of new parts with required quality at in-house & at vendor end.