jaypee institute of information technology

jaypee institute of information technology Employee Reviews

Workplace and environment is excellent
Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 9, 2018
This educational institute provide me to explore my ideas and knowledge with young one. I always got any kind of support I required. Management has a strong vision to excel their students and staff in their careers. Work culture is awesome. Flexibility to work interdisciplinary approaches. Only the point of hardship is the compulsion of working six days continuously. I learnt a lot with my colleagues and Bosses.
Pros
Free tea and cleaning staff
Cons
long working hours
Average
Senior Lecturer (Former Employee) –  NoidaAugust 30, 2017
worked here 10 years back, so not sure if the work culture is still the same. most people from my time has left, so it's hard to comment on its work culture.
Good in academics
Guest Faculty (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 20, 2017
First experience of teaching an undergraduate course to engineering students. The atmosphere was good and the students and faculty were good as well. The management was not that great.
Good Team
Junior Professional Assistant (Former Employee) –  NoidaJune 16, 2014
Design and develop Digital Library
Library website with joomla
conference website
blog
wiki
Pros
Cons
9.am to 9.pm
it was 1 year project
project on Drug Target in Pseudomonas species (Former Employee) –  Noida, UPApril 21, 2012
i did a one year project in finding drug taget for pseudomonas species in JIIT. It was a somewhat different from what I did earlier and it had bioinformatics involved in it and I learned how to use schrodinger, which is a software for studying protein ligand binding. my co workers were really helpfull and we managed to complete the project on time. the hardest part was collecting the data for the project but we somehow managed to do that.