Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Working full time as a content creator with Jaro Education from February 2018
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 24, 2019
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
No flexible office timings
Great work environment
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 22, 2019
I am working with Jaro Education Mumbai as an accounts department member from last one year. Jaro Education is an excellent company in the online education sector to work with. The company provides all its employees a great work environment. The workplace is comfortable with adequate lighting so that the employees don’t feel stressed while working. Also, the seniors are very co-operative and are always ready to guide the juniors. There is so much to learn from such experienced people.
Pros
Awesome salary package
Cons
Very few holidays
Really thankful to Jaro Education for giving me my first break
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 21, 2019
It has been almost a year since I started working with Jaro Education. My job here is my first job ever. This company invested its trust in a fresher like me, and for this I am really very thankful to the management. The work conditions here are really good. Office environment is stress free. Salary offered to employees is also good. All in all, Jaro offers a perfect opportunity to enter the education sector to talented people.
Pros
Good management, nice salary package, stress free workplace
Cons
Short lunch break. It could have been longer.
Good people, good company
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2018
I have been working full time with Jaro Education from more than one year. The company is really good in terms of remuneration offered. The work culture of the company is also very good. My colleagues are kind and supportive. Since Jaro Education is one of the most famous online education providers, I am proud to be associated with such a big name. Overall my experience has been quite good.
Pros
Good salary, good working environment
Works at Jaro's sales and acquisition team
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 26, 2018
I joined Jaro Education about 18 months back as a part of sales and acquisition team. Jaro has been one place in my entire career so far that has given me ample scope of growth. The management has been quite supportive of me. This company is one of the best places to appreciate others and get appreciated in return, along with learning something new every day.
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
None encountered so far
I am working full time at Jaro Education from January 2018.
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 21, 2018
During my tenure so far, Jaro Education has proved to be a healthy workplace with the right amount of motivation and fun. I hope it stays the same in the time to come.
Pros
Lucrative salary package, good work environment
Cons
None that I can think of
No Exposure at all!!!
HR executivr (Former Employee) –  MumbaiDecember 18, 2018
They have just flat herrarachy,especially If you are into HR their is no scope no exposure.
In summarize form you can say that It's just a kind of BPO.
Pros
Good package so you want to earn go there.
Cons
Biased Managers, worst management, No ethics at all
no established carrer
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  mumbaiDecember 18, 2018
Hire and fire system makes the already tedious marketing job more unreliable.
not a place to work for long.
they hire new and fresher people by attracting them with high salary.
do not ruin career by such temptations.
Worst Place to work
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Goregaon, MAHARASHTRA, INDecember 14, 2018
No Job Security, they will Treat you like slaves, they made education industry as a business, Managers are worst with not much experience, no growth in future
Jaro Education : A Good Start for your Career
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 11, 2018
I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Short lunch break
Nice Company
Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.
Pros
Great working conditions, good salary
Cons
No cons that I can think of
Jaro Education is a known name in education sector
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2018
It is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel myself very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
Jaro education | Good working enviornment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 13, 2018
I am really thankful to Jaro Education for having given me my first break. It has been almost a year since I joined this company. My job here is my first job ever, so I struggled a bit initially. But because of the kind and supportive colleagues and an understanding management, I coped up soon. What I really like about this company is that work conditions here are really good. The office environment is stress-free. Salary offered to employees is also good.
Pros
Good management, stress free workplace, nice salary package
Cons
Lunch break is short. It could have been longer.
not an employee friendly place
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 21, 2018
I did not have a good experience working at Jaro. May be it would have improved now, i left this place 5years ago. the office was very small and conjusted, unprofressional managements. Biased, nothing organised. no benfits for employess.
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education.
Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2018
I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. The company has lived up to its reputation by providing an excellent environment not just to the student but also to the teachers. The management here takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro Education has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
You cannot take leaves without prior approval from the management
Productive and fun workplace
Career Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2018
- it was always fun working there. apart from work there were many activities to keep the employees engaged.
- working there has actually helped in overall development of my personality.
- management was very cooperative. in case you are good with your work, there are lot of monetary and non monetary recognitions awarded.
- staff was very friendly, just like a family.
- hardest part was to achieve monthly targets.
Pros
good incentive structure and perquisites, friendly staff
Cons
long hours and target pressure
Learning Place
Assistant Manager(Sales) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai ,IndiaOctober 1, 2018
Nice and Healthy work place, excellent Management. I was in a sales profile. it was awesome experience for me with them. Most enjoyable part of the job was" Healthy competition with teams".
Pros
incentives
Skilled managers
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2018
I had an unskilled and amateur manager at my last office. That’s not the case here. Territorial issues and other work-related issues are easily resolved because we have an easy to understand work structure. Everyone from all levels is cooperative.
Pros
cool office work culture, good restaurants surrounding the office, work is not boring
Cons
Heavy workload, some people are snobbish
A chance to grow
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2018
I won’t deny that Jaro Education lags with red tape and excessive work. But these two turn freshers into tempered professionals. It’s an average company with usual difficulties, don’t expect anything too awesome. Salary is comparatively better.
Pros
positive work culture, good salary
Cons
red tape, excessive work
Little to no workplace politics
Business Development Executive (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 21, 2018
I initially thought there was a lot of workplace politics going on at Jaro Education, turns out it’s the least that what you will find in other corporate environments. It only comes to light when there is a task no one is willing to take, so the office finds a scapegoat who has been idling around (a great idea in my opinion)
Pros
co-workers are not gossipers, office is aptly cooled enough to make work comfortable
Cons
documentation can get in the way of your work