Jaro Education Employee Review

View all Jaro Education reviews

Opportunity to Work with Skilled Professionals
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 18, 2019
I honestly can’t express how glad and excited I am for having joined here at Jaro Education. It’s only been a couple of months and so far, I am loving this job and the workplace. People have been helping me out and they are extremely skilled and highly creative yet very humble. Anyhow, there is great room for growth and learning here if only you have the will.
Pros
Good shift timing, handsome salary package
Cons
Bad network connectivity in office premises

Other Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Getting the growth I’ve always wanted
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2019
Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.
Poorly managed and no work life balance
Management trainee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2019
Working in Jaro Education has taught how to work in a fast-paced environment which is not at all employee friendly from the start. You get to learn from your colleagues as they are supportive but not top-level management. They have many policies to deduct your salaries and also there is no 9-hour working standard followed by this company as they will send its executives to far places after spending 10 hours at the office.