Jaro Education Employee Review

View all Jaro Education reviews

An organisation filled with driven people
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 18, 2019
Been working at Jaro Education for over two years now and the people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.
Pros
Opportunity to work with driven people
Cons
short lunch break

Other Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Love the people here
Business Development Executive (BDE) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 8, 2019
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.
Getting the growth I’ve always wanted
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2019
Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.