Jaro Education Employee Review

View all Jaro Education reviews

Jaro Education provides great learning opportunity and high team spirit
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 26, 2019
I have been working in the marketing department of Jaro Education for 6 months now. The team members are highly skilled and competitive at work which motivates me to work harder. The management is good and well organized.

Other Jaro Education Employee Reviews

This company uses Employees like SLAVES. More than 12 hours a day job, no leaves/ holidays even on Sunday. Immediately fire employees without dues/pay
SME (Former Employee) –  Chembur, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 10, 2019
World's No.1 HARRASHMENT at this company. HR and boss always engaged in harrashing and torching employees. No work culture. You have to work for more than 12 hours, 7 days a week, no leaves/holidays, even on sunday u hv to work for more than 12 hours. Nojob security. Always find new people and immediately fire old ones.
Love the people here
Business Development Executive (BDE) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 8, 2019
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.