Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Opportunity to Work with Skilled Professionals
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 18, 2019
I honestly can’t express how glad and excited I am for having joined here at Jaro Education. It’s only been a couple of months and so far, I am loving this job and the workplace. People have been helping me out and they are extremely skilled and highly creative yet very humble. Anyhow, there is great room for growth and learning here if only you have the will.
Pros
Good shift timing, handsome salary package
Cons
Bad network connectivity in office premises
My favourite work place so far
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2019
While in some organizations, you get bored of it after few years of working because of the stagnancy, here in Jaro Education, I have never felt bored of the job because every day is a learning day and the colleagues are the kind of people one can’t find easily in other workplaces.
Pros
Good appraisal
Cons
No serious con that I have come across
Worst company ever
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 20, 2019
Please dont join this company and dont waste your time and self respect. Trust me They will treat you like slaves once they hire you after offering a good package. Pathetic job to do. They ask you to tell lie to professionals to sale their product. You need to go meetings no matter how long it is. No relaxtion even for 5 mins. Join jaro destroy your life is simple i can say.
Pros
Cons
Worst management, no respect to employees, treats like slaves, you need to lie to professionals to sell their product.
Good salary package and room for growth
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 21, 2019
I’m working as a sales executive at Jaro Education from last 8 months. Jaro Education is a great place to work. The working environment is quite comfortable. Colleagues and the management staff are very co-operative. I haven’t faced any problem in working here ever since I joined this institution.
Pros
Good salary package and room for growth
Cons
Not much leaves
Really thankful to Jaro Education for giving me my first break
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 21, 2019
It has been almost a year since I started working with Jaro Education. My job here is my first job ever. This company invested its trust in a fresher like me, and for this I am really very thankful to the management. The work conditions here are really good. Office environment is stress free. Salary offered to employees is also good. All in all, Jaro offers a perfect opportunity to enter the education sector to talented people.
Pros
Good management, nice salary package, stress free workplace
Cons
Short lunch break. It could have been longer.
Good people, good company
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2018
I have been working full time with Jaro Education from more than one year. The company is really good in terms of remuneration offered. The work culture of the company is also very good. My colleagues are kind and supportive. Since Jaro Education is one of the most famous online education providers, I am proud to be associated with such a big name. Overall my experience has been quite good.
Pros
Good salary, good working environment
Jaro Education : A Good Start for your Career
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 11, 2018
I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Short lunch break
Jaro Education is a known name in education sector
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2018
It is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel myself very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed