Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Content Writer

No growth
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Chembur, Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2020
I worked at Jaro when it was a start-up company. The people who hired me was friendly, but the ones with whom I worked dominated me and gave a lot of stress though they hardly know about the knowledge. There's no growth for the future because the people who are superior to you won't make you progress. Hence, my experience turned out to be the worst.
Elated to be working here
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 28, 2019
I’m so glad I came across this job through a mutual friend. It took time for me to adjust at first but I slowly adjusted with the colleagues with time. They are loving and driven motivating me to learn something new every day.
Pros
Job stability, Lucrative package
Cons
Good and comfortable work place
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 19, 2019
Being associated with a reputed company like Jaro Education is a proud experience for me. The company has given me great opportunities. The management is really appreciative of good work. Starting as an intern, I am now working as a full-time content creator. All colleagues have been very kind and cooperative. My overall experience has been quite good.
Pros
Lucrative salary and comfortable working environment
Cons
Limited number of leaves
Working full time as a content creator with Jaro Education from February 2018
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 24, 2019
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
No flexible office timings
Productive and innovative work place
Content writer (Former Employee) –  Chembur, MaharashtraJuly 9, 2018
Apart from the very strict dress policy, the life at Jaro was as corporate as can be. They are very particular about the timings too. One minute late will result in a cut in your stipend
Pros
Free coffee daily for interns too
Cons
Too strict