Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Worst company ever
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 20, 2019
Please dont join this company and dont waste your time and self respect. Trust me They will treat you like slaves once they hire you after offering a good package. Pathetic job to do. They ask you to tell lie to professionals to sale their product. You need to go meetings no matter how long it is. No relaxtion even for 5 mins. Join jaro destroy your life is simple i can say.
Pros
Cons
Worst management, no respect to employees, treats like slaves, you need to lie to professionals to sell their product.
No job security
video editor (Former Employee) –  Chembur, Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 27, 2019
work pressure is more and good environment but no security of job no increments in position as well as in salary so do confirm before joining regarding all of above.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No proper management
Good Salary...but not work life balance
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  NoidaApril 15, 2019
I must give it away that the company runs completely on sales numbers and is led by professionals. But I think some of the resources should also be employed on the Marketing bit of the products in order to make it a great place to work and to ease up Work Life Balance.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
6 Days Working
Jaro Education delivers what it promises, both to students and their employees
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2019
I am not an official employee of Jaro Education per se, but I have taken up a lot of their freelance content creation assignments. Like any other freelancer, I was worried about payment post-delivery. Jaro Education did not delay even a single minute in paying me. They gave me good feedback too. The staff is also courteous, well-mannered and always ready to assist.
Pros
Good management
Cons
The only thing that bothered me a little was their obsession with perfection, I had to rework a lot on the contents based on their specifications.
Good salary package and room for growth
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 21, 2019
I’m working as a sales executive at Jaro Education from last 8 months. Jaro Education is a great place to work. The working environment is quite comfortable. Colleagues and the management staff are very co-operative. I haven’t faced any problem in working here ever since I joined this institution.
Pros
Good salary package and room for growth
Cons
Not much leaves
Good and comfortable work place
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 19, 2019
Being associated with a reputed company like Jaro Education is a proud experience for me. The company has given me great opportunities. The management is really appreciative of good work. Starting as an intern, I am now working as a full-time content creator. All colleagues have been very kind and cooperative. My overall experience has been quite good.
Pros
Lucrative salary and comfortable working environment
Cons
Limited number of leaves
Handsome salary and perks
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 14, 2019
Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.
Pros
Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.
Cons
The incentives should be increased.
Working as an HR Trainee
HR Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2019
I have been working as an HR trainee at Jaro Education Mumbai from last six months. Jaro Education is a great organization to work with. There is a great room for growth working here. I really feel myself to be lucky to be associated with such a reputed name in education sector.
Pros
Good salary, comfortable work environment
Cons
No cons that I can think of
Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace
Business Development-Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 27, 2019
Productive & Highly Effective & Growing Workplace.
Sales Executives to work for End to End Sales & Consultative Selling. Consistent Lead generation & management, meeting Clients & closing the sale for IT Online Products. Ensure customer satisfaction & resolve customer issues using proper Account Management. Analyse Sales Statistics to define sales potential & using Competitive Analysis.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Target Pressure
Working from last three months at Jaro Education
Executive HR (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 25, 2019
Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
Working full time as a content creator with Jaro Education from February 2018
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 24, 2019
Jaro Education is a pioneer in online education. I’m glad that I’m working with such a reputed organization. Jaro lives up to its reputation by providing excellent facilities not just to the student but also to the employees. The management takes care of all the employees without any bias. My experience of working with Jaro has been great so far.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
No flexible office timings
Great work environment
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 22, 2019
I am working with Jaro Education Mumbai as an accounts department member from last one year. Jaro Education is an excellent company in the online education sector to work with. The company provides all its employees a great work environment. The workplace is comfortable with adequate lighting so that the employees don’t feel stressed while working. Also, the seniors are very co-operative and are always ready to guide the juniors. There is so much to learn from such experienced people.
Pros
Awesome salary package
Cons
Very few holidays
Really thankful to Jaro Education for giving me my first break
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 21, 2019
It has been almost a year since I started working with Jaro Education. My job here is my first job ever. This company invested its trust in a fresher like me, and for this I am really very thankful to the management. The work conditions here are really good. Office environment is stress free. Salary offered to employees is also good. All in all, Jaro offers a perfect opportunity to enter the education sector to talented people.
Pros
Good management, nice salary package, stress free workplace
Cons
Short lunch break. It could have been longer.
Works at Jaro's sales and acquisition team
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 26, 2018
I joined Jaro Education about 18 months back as a part of sales and acquisition team. Jaro has been one place in my entire career so far that has given me ample scope of growth. The management has been quite supportive of me. This company is one of the best places to appreciate others and get appreciated in return, along with learning something new every day.
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
None encountered so far
I am working full time at Jaro Education from January 2018.
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 21, 2018
During my tenure so far, Jaro Education has proved to be a healthy workplace with the right amount of motivation and fun. I hope it stays the same in the time to come.
Pros
Lucrative salary package, good work environment
Cons
None that I can think of
No Exposure at all!!!
HR executivr (Former Employee) –  MumbaiDecember 18, 2018
They have just flat herrarachy,especially If you are into HR their is no scope no exposure.
In summarize form you can say that It's just a kind of BPO.
Pros
Good package so you want to earn go there.
Cons
Biased Managers, worst management, No ethics at all
no established carrer
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  mumbaiDecember 18, 2018
Hire and fire system makes the already tedious marketing job more unreliable.
not a place to work for long.
they hire new and fresher people by attracting them with high salary.
do not ruin career by such temptations.
Worst Place to work
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Goregaon, MAHARASHTRA, INDecember 14, 2018
No Job Security, they will Treat you like slaves, they made education industry as a business, Managers are worst with not much experience, no growth in future
Jaro Education : A Good Start for your Career
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 11, 2018
I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Short lunch break
Nice Company
Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.
Pros
Great working conditions, good salary
Cons
No cons that I can think of