Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Working in sales Dept.
I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.
Good place for career progression
I like the work environment the employees at Jaro are really amazing. I have only come across with helpful and cooperative till date. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I'm glad I made the cut.
Pros
Good Work environemnt, Good salary
Cons
Good
Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..
Really bad corporative culture
Jaro is one of the worst company to work for ... You can stay there for 4-5 months just to make nice.amount of money if u r settled in that area... But if u renting a apartment ...they never give u the promise salary so it becomes really difficult
Nice place to start a career
I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Worst interview experience
Worst interview experience. Unprofessional behavior and mismanagement. They just don't value the candidate's time. Really a bad experience and I wasted my time and energy for this organization.
Good place for career growth
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessings for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. Initially the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
No growth
I worked at Jaro when it was a start-up company. The people who hired me was friendly, but the ones with whom I worked dominated me and gave a lot of stress though they hardly know about the knowledge. There's no growth for the future because the people who are superior to you won't make you progress. Hence, my experience turned out to be the worst.
Supportive Colleagues
I have got an amazing opportunity to work among some very skilled individuals. I'm learning a lot and this is probably the best decision I have taken for my career.
Lucrative Pay and Great working environment
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organization. The employees here are very helpful and warm, I don't get judged by people If I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel very lucky to be an employee here.
Good but not stable
Will get good pay, high targets, no stability
Long working hours, Will get good incentives at start

Furthermore you are not sure about your future.
Pros
Good in start
Cons
Long working hours, no job security
Working with some like - minded people
Deciding to work here has been the best thing that has happened in my career. I have found my true passion. Getting to work with some really skilled people and getting to learn a lot. On top of that, the pay is also good.
Pros
Lucrative pay, nice work environment, management is good.
Cons
Can't think of anuthing right now.
Working full times in the sales
It's been a couple of month I have joined here. The work environment is really nice, people have maintained a good work culture. I am able to implement my skills and knowledge rightly
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Saturdays working
This company uses Employees like SLAVES. More than 12 hours a day job, no leaves/ holidays even on Sunday. Immediately fire employees without dues/pay
World's No.1 HARRASHMENT at this company. HR and boss always engaged in harrashing and torching employees. No work culture. You have to work for more than 12 hours, 7 days a week, no leaves/holidays, even on sunday u hv to work for more than 12 hours. Nojob security. Always find new people and immediately fire old ones.
Love the people here
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.
Getting the growth I’ve always wanted
Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.
Poorly managed and no work life balance
Working in Jaro Education has taught how to work in a fast-paced environment which is not at all employee friendly from the start. You get to learn from your colleagues as they are supportive but not top-level management. They have many policies to deduct your salaries and also there is no 9-hour working standard followed by this company as they will send its executives to far places after spending 10 hours at the office.
Supportive peers and manager
Work life at Jaro may seem difficult and fast paced but it is enthusiastic and working with the company can give not only a good experience but life time memories with such collaborative and supporting peers
A good place to work if you can handle pressure.
Started off as a graduate trainee in the month of February. Constantly achieved targets ever since. Considering a sales company you obviously have pressure sometimes, but if you are able to handle that, nothing stops you. Work culture is good as all the people working there are young and supportive. Managers also support you if you face problems in your over all process.
Great company to work at
I still remember the first day I joined this company. I was taken aback by the great infrastructure. As days passed, I got to know the people better. They have been extremely nice and helpful to me and so have my seniors.
Nice work environment
The office has an atmosphere of happiness and warmth. I feel like a more positive person, thanks to my colleagues for the welcoming environment. I feel I’m working on myself and growing each day. Best decision to start working here!