Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Supportive Management team
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 30, 2019
Sales and Marketing are my forte and Jaro Education encouraged me as an organization. I recently joined Jaro and the management is supportive, they work towards providing a work-life balance, constructive feedback from my leaders help me grow and based on your performance they provide a good proportionate raise in pay.
Looking for growth in your career, then Jaro Education is your pick!
Academic Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 30, 2019
I always wanted to work in the academics filed. I learned professionalism and how to communicate in a work space. It was great experience, I started as a fresher and now I have reached my full potential but the learning never stops here! Every day comes is new opportunities at Jaro.
Elated to be working here
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 28, 2019
I’m so glad I came across this job through a mutual friend. It took time for me to adjust at first but I slowly adjusted with the colleagues with time. They are loving and driven motivating me to learn something new every day.
Pros
Job stability, Lucrative package
Cons
Getting to work with ambitious people
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 28, 2019
I have been working at Jaro Education for 2 months and I have made very good friends within a short span of time. Their determination has been an inspiration for me to work harder. Additionally, the company pays well too.
Pros
Working with a diverse group of people, Great salary
Cons
I can’t think of any
Good Company for Career Growth
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 22, 2019
Jaro Education is very good company for people who are looking Career Growth. The management is very supportive and people at Jaro Education are very helpful. Company has very good work life balance and one can look for good opportunities within the organization.
Its good company to work with for career advancenment
Senior Manager - Business Development (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 19, 2019
Supports new comers to showcase their talent.
Internal growth opportunities.
Hands on training on sales and team handling.
Helps to design your own targets and plan strategy to accomplish the same
Pros
Career advancenment
Cons
Work life balance
Jaro Education, the Best company to work
Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 18, 2019
I am working for Jaro Education for 8 months, and I found the company is very good in terms management and staff. You work hard and you will be rewarded. Jaro Education always take care of their employees first. Managers are always connected with you, whenever you require them.
Great place to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2019
Good organization to work for people who are looking for career growth in Sales and Marketing. Jaro Education makes their employees feel great about their work and themselves. I highly recommend everybody to work at Jaro as it will give you very good exposure in the Sales and Marketing because it is a place where your ideas are listened and are supported by Managers.
Bad management in IIM sales
Career Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2019
i was selected 4 the most premium part of Jaro i.e., IIM sales, but tht only seems fancy till u actually get into it.Just cold calling, no leadership.
Pros
Not even coffee is always available in bangalore
Cons
No leadership, no management.
Nice place to work at where my salary as a freelancer grew in proportion to the quality of my work.
Mathematics Lecturer and Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 3, 2019
I was a mathematics freelancer. I made mathematics video lectures with Jaro for which I was given the due appreciation, constructive feedback and good proportionate raise in pay.
Good experience working with them.
I was with Jaro from Oct'2018 to April'2019.
Pros
Good feedback system, Your work gets monitored and in my case I got a good per hourly salary hike.
Cons
Technical glitches can delay the video lecture shoot.
Great salary package
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2019
So glad to have found a job in this organisation. Jaro Education values each employee with so much care and that’s one of the things I like the best about here.
So many learning opportunities
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2019
Being someone who loves learning new things and who likes challenges, I must say this organization is apt for me. The organization is open to new ideas and prefers people who think ‘out of the box’ and I am very much impressed with it.
Lucrative pay package
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2019
Jaro Education’s constant support to its employees for learning new things is what I appreciate the most. Its been almost a year that I joined here and everyone is so supportive of each other. The pay is good and the workplace is what I have always dreamt of.
Best job I’ve landed in
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2019
I’ve been part of Jaro Education’s marketing team for over a year now and for me this is the best organisation I have ever worked at. The organisation’s commitment to care for its employees is commendable. Everyone here is so loving.
An organisation filled with driven people
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 18, 2019
Been working at Jaro Education for over two years now and the people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.
Pros
Opportunity to work with driven people
Cons
short lunch break
Opportunity to Work with Skilled Professionals
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 18, 2019
I honestly can’t express how glad and excited I am for having joined here at Jaro Education. It’s only been a couple of months and so far, I am loving this job and the workplace. People have been helping me out and they are extremely skilled and highly creative yet very humble. Anyhow, there is great room for growth and learning here if only you have the will.
Pros
Good shift timing, handsome salary package
Cons
Bad network connectivity in office premises
Good Company to start your Career
Pays good and provides good growth if you work har (Current Employee) –  Goregaon, Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2019
Great work culture, lot of learning opportunities, great hierarchy, monthly or quarterly wise performance evaluation . Friendly environment. A great place to work for.
My favourite work place so far
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2019
While in some organizations, you get bored of it after few years of working because of the stagnancy, here in Jaro Education, I have never felt bored of the job because every day is a learning day and the colleagues are the kind of people one can’t find easily in other workplaces.
Pros
Good appraisal
Cons
No serious con that I have come across
An organisation filled with driven people
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2019
Been working at Jaro Education for more than two years people here have become more of a family to me now. Their dedication for work and the competitive work environment they have created motivates me to work harder.
Pros
Opportunity to work with driven people, Great learning opportunity
Cons
short lunch break
Jaro Education provides great learning opportunity and high team spirit
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 26, 2019
I have been working in the marketing department of Jaro Education for 6 months now. The team members are highly skilled and competitive at work which motivates me to work harder. The management is good and well organized.