JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 1,708 reviews matching the search
overall review at work environmnet
Good place work and gain knowledge from end to end process, It depends upon the LOB you work.

overall with the experience I can tell it depends upon how you see the process.
Good Workplace
Good place to work,Friendly Environment,well paid, Employee benefits are good. Yearly increments are good compared to other companies.internal mobility option available if current role is not working.
Good to work with company.
I am glad that i am working with J.P Morgan chase company.
I would say working environment is really good,supportive management , good team work environment.
Good Learning
In JP Morgan we can learn and grow. If Your manger is understand you concern or good at mentoring we can grow.

without support with your manager you cannot move to other department to grow.
Great Work Experience
A typical day at work would be to understand specific client issues and working in collaborative teams to evaluate client deliverable analysis and research required from a origination support
A very competitive fast paced work place.
A really great place to work with pretty wonderful and smart people. It's management team is continuously working for the enhancement of technology and at the same time the people's skill.
JP Morgan is employee oriented company.
JP Morgan is a great place to work. Flexible shifts help us to balance professional and personal life equally and happily. Good salary, Good perks and great environment.
Good workplace to work, enjoyed my time working with this company
Good workplace to work, enjoyed my time working with this company, just that the company is becoming developer centric and wanted everyone to code even people who have functional knowledge and want to stick to functional domain
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Poor Work Life Balance
No job security. Employee appreciation is shaking hand with so called big big leaders. Annual bonus is the only factor people work through out the year and then leave.
Work Environment
One of the best companies one can enhance their skill-set and learn. The extra curricular activities carried out are next to none.Overall would recommend and would happily join again.
happy go place to work
i loved working in JP Morgan really good company with the accounting back ground and one of the top firm where working is a great achievement bright future for the freshers in terms of growth.
Best place to work
Other than onsite opportunites, we can get good salary and and employee benefits like Bonus, Flexible timings and Leave policy, Mobility options.
one of the Best place to work.
Productive and challenging environmment
Its a Productive and challenging environment. You can sharpen your skills constantly. Good work culture. Team management is supportive. Collaboration of great minds together at one place.
Growth opportunity
The hedge fund division of JP Morgan takes care of the post trade activities. It has recently upgraded it's software. Integrating the same in the process of onboarding new and existing client has led to exponential growth to me and my team as whole.
good work culture. no biases. open for all. fair opportunities. good growth. lots of learning. equal treatment to all. work life balance. amazing colleagues
Excellent place to work
JP Morgan Chase provide a great platform to learn, improve and evolve into a better professional. People are treated with respect and fairly. Employees enjoy a lot of benifits
Good Perks
Good perks but highly fast paced and more technological changes.
Good learning curve. Old-fashioned management.

Not much work life balance.

Enjoyed my work.
Awesome Brand and Excellent benefits
One of the biggest investment bank to work on. Excellend benefits and handsome pay . The best products and latest of technology stacks are all used in this awesome firm.
Very Good
Dream Company to work for and very lucrative employee benefits. Facilities provided to the employee related to transport, on floor, canteen are very competitive and big factor for employee retention.
Productive, Competitive and fun work place
The work culture is competitive, fast- paced and is a fun workplace.

The salary and employee benefits are good, management and HR could have been better.
Great work culture with good opportunities
JPMC is a great work place. if you are willing to perform well, its the best place to work. Great people decent package.Its been 3 years am working with the company and now also I feel I got enough opportunities to showcase what I am capable of.