JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 1,575 reviews matching the search See all 23,618 reviews
Its a great place for work and learning new technilogies
Technology Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 4, 2019
It's a great place for work and learning new technologies. There are several divisions in the bank that need various technical services. We can move from one to the other divisions in 2 years.
Great Benefits
Analyst (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 1, 2019
Nothing special . Not a great experience. Didnt like it much. Management is too hierrachial . works in old fashioned way. They put mba into operations
Pros
Sodexo, Pickup and drop
Cons
Management is too slow and old fashioned
A great company to work for. However lacks flexibility for working mother
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  PowaiAugust 29, 2019
I would consider working for JP Morgan again in future. I was happy with the benefits, company but being a working mother, I feel company lacked flexibility for woman. US Jp morgan entity had flexibility, as I worked there for 5 years. But India missed that.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 25, 2019
Great place to work at and Chase is one of the best employers to work with. Work culture and management is at it’s best. Start from hiring until I worked everything was smooth and transparent
Extra-ordinary
Corporate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 25, 2019
One of the best place to start with your career. They provide very good exposure to everyone. The environment is very conducive to work. They provide lot of opportunities to grow.
Global bank
Team member- SME (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 19, 2019
Big brand to work for.
Given a chance will work again.

Main branches are located in Mumbai ,India.

Global bank. Investment banking backend work is done
Pros
Ceo annual bonus
Cons
long hours during yearend work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2019
Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.
Pros
American work culture
Cons
I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health
Awesome organisation
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaAugust 3, 2019
Professional work environment, abides by the company values and vision. The company takes great care of its customers and employees. Worked in customer service, as well as back office,
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 3, 2019
Amazing place to work and grow in industry. Overall a very good company to increase your skill set and learn. Also, one can manage a vey good work life balance in JP Morgan Chase.
Employee friendly and fun workplace
Team Leader, CIB (Former Employee) –  Malad, Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 31, 2019
It is always a privilege working with JP Morgan. Best in class technologies and infrastructure makes your life easy working in JP Morgan. Culture wise it is also a best place to work.
Worst
Fraud Analyst to help clearing the checks (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2019
There was disrespectful and undervalued staff,inequality,low morale , discouraging enthusiasm,promotion of wrong people,and hierarchy instead of autonomy in JP Morgan Chase Bangalore India
Learnt and developed my self as an IT Professional during my stint at JP Morgan .It was upwards curve as far as upgrading my skills are concerned .
Associate (Former Employee) –  mumbaiJuly 29, 2019
Usually my day started way before i reached office , as i used to monitor my emails via blackberry device , to get updated on whats going on as far as my application business functions are concerned .
That's the best thing i learnt , to always stay ahead of things . Working in financial institution , where every penny counts , makes you more responsible and vigilant .
We had great team , bunch of young folks and diverse culture . Also we had offshore teams as well working as per follow the sun model .
More responsible part of the job was to be always on top of your game . Since it was production environment , you constantly get alerts,alarms, inquiries , escalations , needs to be handled with calm and composure.
Learning new technology , exploring myself as a techie and presenting my skill sets on global forum was the best part i enjoyed .
This review is specific to JP Morgan services India pvt ltd
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJuly 26, 2019
Quality of work is good and that is the only pro.
Do not expect anything more than good work, not even value for the work. The person assessing you will have no idea of what you are doing and it's very difficult to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
great organisation
Team Leader Collateral Operations (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 24, 2019
Great organisation.
supportive management
spends enormously on technology
good work life balance
lot of internal oppurtunities
great organisation for women
Good
Excutive Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 22, 2019
I am joined in 2015 in JP Morgan through jll as a Excutive Engineer good company and facilities are good the only thing is salary not good that's why I will chahe my job.
Productive and fun work place
LENDING REVIEW ANALYST (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIJuly 22, 2019
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE,
very helpful colleagues and team, was a good place to learn, with a lot of benefits and overall the best company i ever worked for.
Customer oriented organization
Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 21, 2019
It's really a wow experience, we have lot of opportunity to enhance our should and talents in many ways. Motivation and appreciation of there back bone. Which keeps the employee on track. A awesome organization which can be a strong base for the fresher's to start with and fun and productive filled work place for experienced candidate.
Pros
Free lunch, transportation and many skills developing courses are offered.
Huge pool of career choices
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 19, 2019
Huge pool of career choices
Employees are treated with respect
work life balance is compromised on a few tough days
rating systems are not totally transparent
Love working in chase
Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 13, 2019
Im proud that I work in chase.
We will get lot of opportunities to learn new technologies. Chase encourages to learn by giving trainings. Anyone joins the company feels to retire here.
Pros
Free cab for every hour. Sodexo card. Bonus
Cons
Na
Productive and great learning experience
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 11, 2019
Good learning experience. I am so honored that I had worked with the worlds no.1 bank. Great place to learn"You own your work". I spent a great time involving in a lot more activities.
Pros
Free food and transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58,439