ITPL Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work environment.
Senior Executive - Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2019
Overall its fun working here, i have learnt a lot about corporate life working in this company.Management wise i have got a lot of support from the organisation.
Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 20, 2018
To have good and better career improvement by which i can see or have comfortable environment in working process. The thing is were i can enhance my carrer process and have success in working environment.
Pros
Cons
Great to Work
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 3, 2018
It's great place work, flexible working hours, no restrictions to work, independent work, I am feeling happy in working with ITPL. Except minor issues overall it's a great company.
it was long time bk when i was working with this company but yes it gave me great opportunity to work and learn.it was an immigration company i use to handle tbe study visa cases fir Singapore canada shanegan visa to i use to do calling aswell which gave me experience of telephonic confidence then i handled the clients aswell like face to face.
Challenging and Scientific
Executive Secretary to the Directors & CBO (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 29, 2015
Science related, research related organisation.
Working for Higher management.
Busy scheduled work life.
Travelling
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Travelling