ITC Infotech Employee Reviews

Associate IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 27, 2019
Its good working with ITC and helps me to gain knowledge. Management is friendly. As I worked in client location I was in contact with HR department who are very friendly and responsible.
Good
Assistant manager, Project Management (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 25, 2019
Good Environment to work, learned lot about the work being carried out. Helping managers. Management is very friendly and encourage employees in learning new things.
All in 1
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 10, 2019
Good company with skilled management and a wonderful environment to work with. They have a business in all sectors around the world, in some areas in India they are helping Famers to achive their goals, which makes them happy because no other company giving an opportunity to work with them
Good
Quality Analyst (QA) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2019
Good work balance but less package and no proper salary hike for existing employees, good environment access around the campus with lot of trees,not proper vehicle parking lot
Productive and fun work
fresher job (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 7, 2019
it's good and hopable work. So I intrested this job and I know infotech is a best and most perfect company in India. It's punished by in Indian proud level. So I'm interested to work here
Pros
Free lunch and accommodation
Cons
Health care
Company's work culture and employee friendly Ness need to improve
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  BengaluruJuly 21, 2019
There is no job security in ITC Infotech, no good work culture, mid level management need to be removed, and new capable people need to be appointed, then only system will develop.
Very good growth opportunities
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 17, 2019
Challenging assignments and very good growth opportunities.Open job culture and excellent Job Work / Life Balance.Job security is very good compared with Tier 1 companies.
Not right choice to work at ITCInfotech Ltd
Lead consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 5, 2019
it purely depends on performance at client location

They never care about your job security

worst company policies

No benefits except shift allowance
Pros
salary credit ontime
Cons
wrost company policiy, no hikes, No job security
Worse company to work for
Senior software engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 30, 2019
I have worked in companies like Capgemini consulting,scan iT Thailand ,ilabs india but got a worse experience working in ITC their are trees all over but their is no proper clean bathrooms, not proper canteen food ( people use to get cockroaches once the CEO need to eat in the company's canteen then he will know how pathetic it is). I ate in the starting and had stomach ache so started bringing from home. Secondly their oven sometimes it works and sometimes not. The basic infra like chair are also not comfortable at all. In bathroom you won't find toilet papers and when questioned we came to know it is because of cost cutting. Hahahahahaha the management wants us to bring the paper also to bring from house so that we can wipe our back.
Pros
Their is no Pros here only green trees leaves to eat are present.
Cons
Their are so many to name few are --no proper infra, no proper canteen, no proper transportation, no proper salary hike.
Ok
Associate IT consultant (Former Employee) –  bangaloreJune 13, 2019
Learned as a Fresher , Started my career as engineer and friendly environment and you can learn many technologies and in terms of benefits I would say Canteen is Good and yearly health checkup
Pros
Good Place to learn and work as a Fresher
Cons
No Benefits for Experience people like travelling, Low pay and no Cab . Don't expect company will change only you have to change your career
Great
Solution Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 6, 2019
I worked for 14 long years as its a very good experience on various projects and domains provided opportunity to work in different countries and groom my self into an established person
Pros
business friendly
Cons
pay
Good Learning Experience
Associate IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 23, 2019
Joined as Campus batch got classroom training on DOT Net
Got placed in MES development and got to attend KT's, scrum meetings, L3 Support, Development, Database Management, Deployment
Good experience, flexible timings , friendly team to work with, team lunch.
Company is good
Associate IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMay 22, 2019
Company having less projects .Resource always needs to think for projects.Management is good and good company.Salary hikes also less not as expected by you.
Pros
subsidized
slow pace
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  puneMay 22, 2019
Not a very good place to work .
work stations are bad
needs more planning and improvements to keep the employees
happy.
appraisal process should happen on time .
Nice work life balance
Lead IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMay 5, 2019
Its good. Could maintain work life balance. Received good career growth. Need to increase the remuneration for long term employees. Transparency in policies should improve.
Work culture in ITC
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  HaryanaApril 1, 2019
ITC is an amazing Organization to work with. One would have an equilibrium in their Personal and professional life. Management is really supportive and colleagues are very helpful. Work culture is extremely fun-filled and be optimistic for future prospects.
Work Environment is good, but Low salary compensation
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 31, 2019
Many unproductive and useless resources are being paid handsomely, and many talented people are being let go due to the terrible hike the company provides, moreover the financial year might end on March for the company but Employees doesn't get the appraisal till August.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Low salary compensation, very low hike/appraisal.
Good
Associate IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 28, 2019
The company's work culture is good. Employee can manage easily his/her personal life and professional like. However I left this to get better salary benefits.
Native French speaker and expert
French System Admin (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 19, 2019
French Consultant & teacher
A rigorous hard working, and focused person with a good experience in French process and teaching. I have good leadership and management skill that make me able to head up a team or project to achieve a given goal beyond my employer expectation.
Company culture
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 11, 2019
Review is good overall about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.