ITC Infotech

ITC Infotech Employee Reviews

India474 reviews
Though certain things depends on the teams you are in, few things which are common is less response from management, HR and IT.
Even the candidates who are working onsite are not responded properly.

Salary comes on time and there is no much hassle if all you need is work and go home.
Good experience good envirounment and good compus work place culture is good great culture friendly atmosphere nice campus good employee care and flexible
No good management all managers r from manufacturing industry don’t even have good communication which includes delivery managers also
Very arrogant and indecent treatment starting from hr till higher management,
Working an ITC the opportunities are very less comparing to other MNC I worked for, However we have a leader who is So Inspiring but .. He alone cant bring a change to this company..
Good work life balance with job security but poor increment, inverted pyramid organization structure. Growth & salary is so less to survive in current lifestyle.
Increment per year is very less.If one works very hard still increment percentage does not differ too much.Even in promotion company does not give a huge percentage of hike in salary.
Productive and fun workplace with Natural and scenic beauty.

All staff from Seniors to House keeping are really nice and supportive and understanding.
Nice company with limited project. Some client accounts are really good with work life balance and opportunity to learn new technology and good onsite opportunity
No Job Security
Unprofessional and Unethical

Bad attitude by HR

Threatens about termination all the time

Never ever attend any kind of interview or donot even step in to the premises.

They cut the salary without any proper reason and employees are not eligible to discuss on that.
it was a life changing experience people were very goog and productive time was utilised we were on many different projects we acchived many goals it was near to my house
Company is good for fresher. They can learn lot of things in real time projects. Company give lot of training's for both fresher and experienced people.
Job Security is always at a risk. Very limited projects which involve quality coding. The management is very lazy and at times they even layoff employees without proper justification.
I want to take up any sort of challenging job commensurate with my ability and knowledge to perform it successfully and contribute towards the goal of the concern. I would be more than eager to shoulder responsibilities, which would broaden my knowledge and scope for future development. “I aspire to be distinguished myself in my field of work by accomplishing the task in the most effective and efficient manners”. I want to work with a highly professional oriented company and willing to step forward to get a positive response for the company I work for. I want to pursue a career with a company having a global vision that encourage creativity and offer an opportunity to learn and develop both in professional and personal life. I would like to serve the best for my company with determination and full dedication in my work in a conducive work environment where my diligence and hard work will be complimented by a good career progression. I am dynamic, extrovert, loyal, dedicated and honest with highest level of integrity. I am also confident for a competent position and articulate communicator. Being a thinker with a flexible and open-minded approach, I am perceptive and intuitive with the ability to respond appropriately. I am an optimistic person with the attitude towards work in general and always prepared to excel under demanding situation.
As ITC is like a startup in gurgaon it is establishing confidence in the customer.It is good salary wise and have good policies and can become better if it has inhouse projects.
Over all a good company to work with. But it depends on the team you get to work. There is scope to learn new technologies as ITC provides monthly training calendar to associates and they encourage employees to up skill themselves.
ITC Infotech allows you to report work at flexible timings
Take breaks for personal development

Gives good feedback

Conducts

Wish I never left the company
Pros
Good office buildings, coffee machine
I have been working with them for almost 10 years now. The management culture has drastically changed. There is very little interest in investing in skill development.
Everyday goes well with the tasks we have. Nothing much to learn new. Management is not bad. You dont find much Kannadigas. Enjoyable part is the environament outside the building filled with green.
It was quite a good experience. Work life balance is well. Pay is not that much. Hike is also less, but you don't have to worry much about job security.
Company is very good but project wise management authorities are very bad.

I worked as an IT Executive (EAI Developer) in SMIS Astra MDM project from 2018 to 2019 for Kolkata location.
Good management. Good work environment,flexible working time. office is inside city so travel to office not tedious in Bangalore. Onsite opportunities. An indian comapny
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.