ITC Grupa

ITC Grupa Management reviews

India96 reviews
I have an work experience in accounting and purchase field. I am looking forward to the same field as well. Earned SAP(erp software) software experince. I expect a supportive management, good work culture.
Pros
Free Lunch and Housing Allowance
Cons
day shift
Talented, sales-driven, recognized expert in the fields of direct sales and partner channel sales management.  Equipped with 2+ years of experience in the areas of sales, marketing, business operations and development.  Eager to advance my career and obtain a sales director position within a reputable, growth-oriented company.
Itc is a very good company, looksafter employees well, but sometimes performance is egnored and personal fabritism takes place.excellent organisation where you feel safe & secure, Only drawback is in Itc Hotel division - Housekeeping department is not given required importance as it works for the organisation. Very good place to develop your tolerance skill.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Housekeeping department is not given importance as required for the Hotel by management
itc is a big group in india . management level its a good company they take care the staff better than any company in india i worked .they are always trying to keep the stranded
Pros
good management
Cons
its a old hotel
The old men in the game really play around ego politics. Hampers performance of new comers. Never get cot inbetween managers.
Otherwise ,the roles are interesting and challenging
It wad an honour to work withan organisation like ITC. Working with such a big organisation has helped me understand the supply chain management business of the FMCG industries
Pros
Conveyance and other allowances are good
Cons
Slow Management process
When I comleting our work month last days that day typical for me
I learned better in computer typing

Good management
My co-workers always helpfull for me
Good
What i learned the most in ITC was patience, smart-work and efficiency. I was able to do the Research thoroughly and invest a time that was given to me appropriately. I have cracked a "Live Case Study" in the state of Rajasthan for which i was offered the employment. I as a Researcher likes to investigate the things and bring solutions for them.
Pros
Flexible Management
Cons
No specific timings
Ok. I cant tell anything more, it is highly confidential information and not supposed to be told. So, pls dont ask me this as I will not be able to tell.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Grupa?
bakery is lovely place to work ,i have learnd many things at work each and every moment ,the management is so help full for the staff in the work place ,my co-works are nice and they thought a lot to me ,most of the hardest part of my jobs are be as most enjoyable parts of the day ,nothing is easy untill you love it .
good working atmosphere, supporting co-worker, good management, Learn to coordinate with dealers and customer, Updating the orders in SAP, stock analysis,
This job helped me to enhance my HR skills. They gave me an opportunity to showcase my skills and also helped me to improve my weak areas. This is a place which provide you safe and healthy work environment. Management of the company believes in "open door policy" which is the best thing for an employee. I really made good reputation with every team member.
Pros
Stable working hours
Cons
Salary Benefits
learned different mechanisms, parts installation every day, good support from co-workers, difficult to get recognised to the higher management.
Pros
cab facility, medical facility and lunch
Cons
no recognition and support, hike percentage low
i am learn many things from co-workers, like how to speak, team work, good relationship.
management was good.
one day I am speak with my colleague very hardly.

every moment was very enjoyable part of the job
My Career was started with this company,
I loved Selling though this company,

Bingo namkeen was newly launched in the market when i joined,

due to new in market it was very difficult to sell this product..

I overcame all the problems took support from the management and gave growths in this business..

Overall, ITC ltd taught me selling and convincing the Customers.
Visiting day of any person from Head Office is very typical.
I am learning teamwork, how to done responsibilities, creativity, multitasking etc.

Management is good.
My co-workers are also good.
The environment of the company for new comer is good n very friendly.
Their are so many things to learn from the management like Systematic way to handle protocol n procedure or product development.
its a good company to work.management is good they take care of his employee.working environment is very good you can fun during work so that work can be fun and do easily.
Pros
Fun activity every day
Cons
This was the company where i learned about the Movex software in which all the company transactions used to take place as to the inwarding and outwarding of stock,allocating locations to the stock and making note of all the stock that is there in the warehouse.
The management and the co workers were very helpful and would give you all the information that is required by you about the work that takes place in the company.
it is well management administrative company,
i have lerned lot of things related my deprtment.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Working with ITC was the turning point in my career.
I have learned all the basics of retail at ITC wills lifestyle.

Management was very supportive and always inspired me to grow and helped me to identify my potential.
Co-workers were quite cooperative and were always available to guide me.

The most memorable day of life which really changed my fortunes was when I cleared my internal assessment and become store Manager.
Pros
Training module
Cons
Incentive Policy