ISF Employee Reviews

Poco stimolante
Informatore scientifico del farmaco (Current Employee) –  Lecce, PugliaJanuary 4, 2019
La mia tipica giornata lavorativa riguardava 8 ore giornaliere davanti al PC effettuando chiamate a tutti i medici di medicina generale d'italia per fare informazione scientifica sul farmaco. Ho imparato a gestire casi complessi come il rifiuto e la mancanza di fiducia da parte del medico riguardo questa modalità d'informazione. La parte più difficile era proprio questa, riuscire a fidelizzare un medico con la sola comunicazione telefonica ma ho ottenuto risultati soddisfacenti.
Great for developers, not for infrastructure
System / Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2018
Most of the day is spent on the client's server systems and documentation. Management is very good at handling development employees but seems inexperienced in managing infrastructure employees. Most employees care about each other which creates a good work culture with the exception of an unwillingness by management to believe their employee's assessments.
Pros
Opportunity to expand role
Cons
Stuck in the past
Extremely under paid
Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Neches, TXJune 14, 2018
Hardest job I have ever had. Picking up 90lb bails of rubber should be illegal to do for 12 hours straight. My body couldn't take it and was only 24.
It was a sad place to work.
It was a job not a career.
Teller Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2018
Was an ok job no room for advancement if they found out you were looking for another job they would get upset. They're banking system is old and needs to be updated.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 15, 2018
It's a great place to work. Lots of diversity, and different projects to work on. There's always something to be done. Health insurance is expensive for employees with families, but that seems to be the norm
Management.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 4, 2018
The management is lacking trained personnel in the fields. Communication is poor. In the event of an emergency you have to text one after you dialed 911.
Pros
None I can think of.
Cons
Very short breaks
skilled technical team to work with
Network Engineer/Technical specialist (Current Employee) –  qatarApril 19, 2018
Good environment to work with updated technologies and enthusiastic team members.moreover the package and other benefits are up to the standards.Really enjoyed working here.
Isf
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 14, 2018
I like the place because theres definitely peak season where hours are great but its a stressful very fast paced job. I would only recommend this job to someone that is good with very fast paced jobs.
Empresa dinâmica
Montador (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande do SulApril 5, 2018
Agradável de se trabalhar. Importante para conhecimentos e experiências.
Student
Occupational Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  Blue Point, NYJanuary 18, 2018
Great program for special needs kids to learn motor skills, communication skills, sportsmanship, and friendship. Owner is awesome, I worked here as a student.
cheerful place
Examinator corrector (Former Employee) –  QatarDecember 5, 2017
A typical day of work is a day that I teach well and knowing this from my the results of my students. The school must be cheerful .the manager has to be fair
Pros
Bonus
Cons
short breaks
Criminal Justice Enviornment
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Burnet, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Criminal justice environment that provides an opportunity to rehabilitate men who are experiencing obstacles in their lives that have prohibited positive decision making processes; equaling incarceration for a minimum of six months as an alternative to regular prison programs. GED testing, job placement, substance abuse and aftercare classes, employment education, and Moral Reconation therapy cognitive classes are standard completions for all residents. The hardest part of the job is seeing poor decision making skills from residents who are capable of bettering themselves. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the success that occurs when residents recognize their true capabilities. The workplace culture is the majority of the time a very respectful environment to work within. I have learned a considerable amount of information about the criminal justice systems. I am able to apply this information to help the residents understand their legal circumstances that they are experiencing. I have learned that often paperwork is signed in the court room that is not totally understood due to the high stress and the fast pace of a court room. I have learned through time and experience that patience and kindness are important actions and when applied to situations usually equal better responses/outcomes. I enjoy teaching classes and motivating others to overcome their obstacles in their lives and the I.S.F has given me the opportunity to do so on a daily basis. I can't say enough about this awesome program and how it is an honor to work with the I.S.F. team.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Malehlohonolo is a smart working self starter who has 3 years experience as an office Assistant.
office assistant/cleaner (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GautengMay 24, 2016
i have learned a lot from ISF services. i did not find anything dfificult about my job and i communicating a lot with my cor workers to find my job more easy for me.the most enjoyable part of my job im so proud of my job.
Pros
free education
Excellent Company to work for
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Brownfield, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Every day was different. The management was easy to get along with. The fellow officers were easy to get along with. You never knew what you were stepping in and that is what made the day exciting.
Great company that values staff and client relationships
Business Development Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FloridaOctober 23, 2015
ISF values their staff and client relationships. What I appreciate most is the work culture and work-life balance. ISF is a growing company but they do so conservatively, lending them to be stable place to work. I've always admired the company's integrity when dealing with issues or conflicts. They have various incentives, decent benefits, and yearly salary reviews. Management tries to maintain transparency and open communication when possible. They value personal growth and development.
Pros
Open communication; work culture; work-life balance; proactive instead of reactive
Cons
Vision Care not best
fun working environment
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Meyersdal, GPOctober 14, 2015
a typical day in the office was very busy, on the ball, no slip ups, as one slip up can effect the whole project. i learned to think on my feet and take charge when the Project Manager was not available. working with the team was awesome we became a family and we still have contact. i loved working with the team, we had a great understanding. loved seeing the project come to an end and felling a sense of gratitude knowing i was a part of it. there nothing really i did not like about my job at ISF. Management was all about growth and development.
Pros
Paid for all studies
Cons
pressure
the best
Consultant -Sr. Logistics, Supply Chain, M&A (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 9, 2015
Consult to Companies for Auditing of their Processes and Procurers in reference to Logistics,
Supply Chain and Materials Management Systems. Oversee all Operations of Distribution
Centers, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving, SOP, RFID, P&O, personnel
issues, all Transportation issues, Asset tracking of all equipment, MP5, Oracle, MAS90, Dynamics,
Great Planes, Security & Safety Issues, Customer service, Product Studio database,
Purchasing and interfacing with Managements of other Departments. Oversee MRP, RFID,
EDI, loading/unloading, import /export, do freight auditing and freight classifications, and
Negotiate for cargo rates for TL’s, LTL’s and Airfreight As well as TMS and WMS systems.
Assisted in the set-up of ISO 9010. Hazardous Material Department, Train and Audit for
Compliance. Inventory was just as important so I built (an inventory control) program
to maintain inventory control. Proven Cost/Inventory Reduction Skills
Mentoring/Leadership Skills Computer Skills/Experience, Software/Mainframe
Distribution Purchasing Experience, Auditing processes logistician. Transport
Management organization or Global Carriers catering to the distribution of goods
across world. Auditing for Mergers and Acquisitions
Main Achievements: Took Company from 70M per year to 110M per with a reduction in
sale of 23% Increased their productivity by 30% (took a picking job that took three
days and Reduced it to 3 hours. Reduced overtime by 45% by installation of new
processes and Rewriting the SOP. Install barcoding systems and created better
  more...
Preference from employees. Provided Time and Materials report on employee to Owner.
Installation of new software Operation system. Trained staff on lean processes.
Pros
all
Cons
Local de trabalho muito bom
Estagiário (Former Employee) –  Espinho, P01July 18, 2014
Local de trabalho muito bom podendo conviver com gente de todo o mundo e realizar trabalho audiovisual
less productive
Swimming Instructor (Current Employee) –  doha , qatarJune 4, 2014
a typical day of work no future for enhancing our knowledge.no trainning for our knowledge
Pros
free food at workplace
Cons
no housing allowance and family allowance
Great association
Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Grenoble, B9May 28, 2014
It was a very good association that has good values. Investigate on how technic can be use for good