IQVIA Employee Reviews

Good place to learn, Zero micro management, approachable higher management, Work life balance, Effective HR team, Open door policy, multiple opportunities.
Good work culture
Good work culture. Have flexible number of WFH. Balanced life. Hike and Bonus depends upon the department you are working. Overall growth of an employee in the company depends upon the rappo with the manager.

********
IQVIA is great to work;more fun activities to relax, scope to learn new things; friendly management; salaries are not much; Work from home option i emergency;Shifts wise;
Pros
all good;free transport; lunch/dinner with very minimal charge
Cons
salary part
Challenging
A company where challenges are given with new ideas.
Technology solutions were provided to various pharmaceutical industries .

Open for any ideas from employees.
Good place. However a lot of attrition still happens. Haphazard work environment
Can't Say the best of Management. Senior Management live in a lot of insecurity. Hire and Fire are the mainstay of the Organisation. Hires senior people without giving them direction
friendly atmosphere and excellent work culture
best place to start a career well informative and friendly atmosphere, have gained alot of knowledge and skillsets which can be applied in my career. management has always been helpful and relaxed.
Enthusiastic and well organised work culture
Learned how to multi task the given work. Had a good team relationship.
Learned to prioritize professional and personal life.Initiating Trainings for the team as the Subject Matter expert. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.

Intake, triage and perform initial prioritization of requests.
Relaxed
IQVIA is very relaxed company. You can easily balance your work life and personal life. we get the subsidies food there. Many fun activity organized at monthly basis
Pros
subsidies foof
Cons
Salary is not up to the mark
Healthy and productive
It was a good experience with good peers around. The work atmosphere is healthy. The training sessions provided makes one confident. The health of the employee is a prime importance, hence fruits and good food was provided.
Overall average. This rating based on my experience working in a particular team, this does not imply to the whole organization.
Leaning exposure is limited for my team, work pressure is manageable.
Team culture is not that great, and this review is applicable for my team only, which is called Regulatory Reporting, it does not imply to the other departments.
Productive and fun activities
Awesome place to work, considerate people!
Your ideas are appreciated

You are involved in fun at work things

Get lots of appreciations

Helps us to maintain balance in work and personal life
Excellent work place
We Will get many opportunities and learning things in work. One of the Top CRO. Opportunities to work with most of the Top pharmaceutical companies. Individual responsibilities. Career Growth. Excellent working environment.
Good Place
I worked at IQVIA full-time for more than 4 years, Overall good place to work. For fresher's / beginners. Workplace culture is good. Salary bracket could be raised. Flexible working.
It was all fraud
It was all contractual based and the salary was very tuf to receive by doing so much hard work the make us run from here to there and make us to beg for salary
Compitative and fast paced
Working with IQVIA is wonderful experience for me, co workers are more encouraging
In most of situation they won't hire fresher's. If u got a chance then don't miss it
Workplace is exciting
Very good Strong Work culture . I learned clound computing , Team Management , client Management. Very Good pharma domain knoledge .I learned PL/SQL technolgy.
It was nice to work in office and remotely
Management was supportive and I could take care of my tasks from home.Pay can be a little low as per industry standards.Work culture is good a lot of times you get flexibility.
Good
Nice company, good atmosphere, many to learn, good experience, team work, management is very good, good facility, a better premises to work with team,
The company encourages growth and throws training at you. IQVIA is a great company to work for. ... I love working for IQVIA, it's a great company with very strong senior leadership.
Best place to work
Iqvia is a best place to work, the team and management are really cooperative and there is lot of scope for developing your skillset .
Work from home option is also available
Na
Iqvia company is good but the management of the team which I am working is not satisfied.no leaves provided even if your in emergency love to work in iqiva