Here to help
Coronavirus update

iQor Employee Reviews

India121 reviews
Iqor is a good company and supporting staff. Environmental is good, food quality also good, friendly work with our senior. ... i am full enjoy in working in this company for better support for our manager and my management. and the company is the best company for learning..
Unprofessional
In name of Cut throat competition TL's cut jobs of other TL's agent (Indirectly). To be more precise it is called harrasment.

When you leave the company after serving notice period instead of experience letter you get the Termination Letter.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
TL's
Fantastic place to work. Great incentive plan. Supportive management and support staff. Good and hygienic place to work. Good perks. Easily achievable targets
Iqor is friendly environment and team leader is gud environment fresher and experience people is gud package and good incentive roll iqor computer system and chair are gud condtion
Pros
Gud
Cons
Gud
Nice experince to work with iqor. Good working atmoshphere.Lots of things to learn.Helpful management.Salary used to receive on time.Company situated in well premises.
iqor job is very good and good atmosphere work place and my teem is very strong and my teem leader is soopeted me and all teem, good experience in iqor job etc...
I would like to again joining with Iqor.
Excellent supervisor work with iqor family.

One thing must have write here .salary increment required.

There was a good experience to work with Iqor such a nice loyal company with their employees.
Working criteria was very nice,we just feel like a family group,Now the we sometime remember to our Iqor still we are working at other companies,such a beautiful year with iqor,

Pride to be an iqorian
Open to knowledge sharing and learning, encouragement for certifications on company expenditure, interaction with cross-cultural & cross-functional teams. A free environment to work and implement new ideas.
The challenges

Not all bosses( Immediate managers) are that good, so a quality of employee needs to be maintained.
Iqor allows you to grow into a complete professional and business leader. Environment allows and empowers you to place your business ideas and execute with required level of help . This organization also respects your necessity to give time to your family .

Thanks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Nice place of working with IQor management it is too good to tack care if employees and good place to work

Also company given the good offers to employee and all team.
Management will not provide proper tools for engineers and force like any thing to deliver.
Team works for over time however they have not paid for it

The sad thing here is managers treat team mates like slaves,but people need job to feed their families,when ever they are getting opportunities they are moving out
Pros
Cons
Time wasting
Perfect company for work,
Competent cell phone repair

technician with an impeccable record of providing excellent service for smartphones and tablets.Self-driven,motivated by

success and able to advise clients

take the best decision by evaluating costs and benefits.
Got to learn a lot from this organization in terms of Process and people Management. The work culture was competitive with equal opportunities for everyone. Management appreciated new ideas and they always had open door policy.

Fantastic organization

management poor

Target daily

Contract basis job

Life not their
Iqor is a good company and supporting staff.
I learning from iqor regarding rack & online supporting to pan india branches I am also handling hp service centres
Pros
help full staff
Cons
minimum hours
Environmental is good, food quality also good, friendly work with our senior.if we reached 20-30 minutes late in office no issues.if target not completed then first have to finish target then after go to home...
They don't know his word value and not complete his commitment.
the higher management Above manager not good behave and hr department same. hr department and placement department are lies in iqor.
i am full enjoy in working in this company for better support for our manager and my management. and the company is the best company for learning.....
Repairing of mobile pcb , assembly of mobiles,
Repairing of lcd, repairing of setup box, repairing of leptops, day and night both sift ,bus facilities available there, good food provide there
Management is everything or AVP is all in all . Friend circle is good. In my days sometimes to please the boss we had to go extra Saturdays. That's forcefully.