IPE Global

IPE Global Employee Reviews

Productive and Funplace
IPE Global is very Good company I was very Happy to work there. Its very fast & growing company in Smart cities. Management is very good and HR are also very cooperative.
The job is interested
The company is nice the job was to mobilize youth and explain them about the future then data updation
Taking interview working in google sheet

Group discussion
Pros
Fine job
Cons
Time period
bac office profile
I learned working hard and honestly. achive the brst goal in company. I like to work with experaince people. I want to learn more knowledge about compny and marketing.
Moderate work place
Should have better infrastructure personnel to carry out infrastructure projects. Company should better handle outsourced employees and their payment related issues.
Working with IPE Global is very challenging and enjoying. I am so happy that I am a part of this team who is working for eradicating malnutrition. Organised Motivation and awareness meeting on govt schemes and the right of benefiiareis in the project area by including PRI members.
Productive but with management issues
People are sloppy in doing their work. It has been 1 month and I've not yet signed any legal contract. Have received the laptop but no official email id yet. The team is supportive but the management requires to pro active.
Job oriented and good place to work
I am really enjoying working with IPE Global Ltd as an Office Manager. The work culture and benefits to employee are very good.
The Management of company are very good and always appreciation the employee who work hard.
Bad work life balance
The perks are good but work culture is bad. Employees have bad work life balance. Employees leave office after 9pm everyday. Recruitment through personal bias and reference only.
Pros
Good salary. Good perks.
Cons
Long hours everyday. 10-12 hours job everyday
Space for Opportunities, Challenges and Innovations
IPE Global is an organization anybody would be interested to continue. I had worked for around three years, however, due to immediate openings of same field in the organization, I could not continue. This may be considered as an area of concern.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Contractual jobs
Great experience of supervision and quality control as a site supervisor
the job culture is very nice, the communication in the firm is strong and the urban development as well as historical conservation projects are too interesting to get a great field experience.
Very bad company they can shut their any unit anytime with no basis
Don't value resources.Close down office unit with no reason.

No proper process maintained.

Seniors busy with personal lives.

No proper work culture.
nm
Job culture is to be improved in Panchkula, Overall support fro management was good, Spend a good time there and will try to work with IPE leave due to Family reason left the job
Great Learning Environment
> Acknowledgement of your hard work
> On ground implementation

> Good learning

> Small efficient teams

> Friendly environment

> Transparent management
job culture is good
i worked here as field monitor under national polio surveillance project WHO. our job is here that monitoring and technical assistance to block level.
Great Experience
I loved working with IPE Global Ltd. I got an experience of working with a team, with pressure. We all worked together and it was my first time job in an organisation.
fun and learning, bit of productive
I is enjoyable to work here, people are supportive and free working environment, I learnt about developing reports proposals and planning for development. It was hard to convince the company about the long term objective of a development initiative since it is a commercial company which is different than social development.
Working with Goverment
Worked in three districts of Andhra pradesh
implanted communicable diseases related programs and coordinated with different health care professions
Pros
Additional allowance
Cons
official hours
Work on Data entry & computer operate
I have a Job experience with 9 block coordinators & 1 District coordinator. I have 3 years experience in Data entry & collection of data from block coordinators.
good place to work
learned a lot regarding hr related queries includes planning,staffing,selection,recruitment.
management is quite good and coprative.
A very Good Experience working here. there are lots of projects in the field of Education ,Health and Urban Sectors . There is lot to learn here.
Productive and Cultured Work place
I have wonderful experience with his company. Their Officials are so nice to solve the problem, especially HR & Finance department. I am always thankful to them that they always help me in Recruiting process, invoicing etc.

They have good work culture and also they all are very cool in work. Listen the problems carefully and give their full support to resolve those problems.

I never want to leave from here, but every one needs growth in professional & personal life. So, I am willing to change.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IPE Global. Our community is ready to answer.