Invesco

Invesco Employee Reviews for Portfolio Administrator

Good work life balance
One can easily take out time for the family. by no time you are over pressured. Good compensation, nice culture and Adapting people. Go for it and you will feel it.
Excellent place to work
Excellent place to work. No stress on employees.management is good. Proper identification of hardwork and performance based appraisal. Work is properly divided.
Pros
Peaceful work atmosphere
Cons
Cab facility not available.
Chill work place
This was my first company and I hardly had any work load or learnt any new things which add to my work-burden or skill enhancement. But in personal front i learnt many things
Great Place to work
I have worked at Invesco full-time for more than 3 years and 8 months. It is a great company to work with Invesco. They offer good benefits and great learning opportunities. You can maintain good work-life balance.
Pros
Salary, Perks, Culture many more
Cons
I have not find any
Overall Good place to work
Invesco is good company to work, especially for women, however the issue is with the management & the processes they have, growth & learning opportunity is adequate.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No Cab facility
Place to start
Great place to start as a fresher. Get to associate with experienced professionals and gain knowledge. Management is always focused on employees well being.
Good
I have 3.7 years of experience with Invesco. I learned lot of things from there which are related to my work. workplace and management is very good. I always enjoyed the work because of i love my work.
i had a good corporate experience , this is my first work experience and i want move and expecting to improve my knowledge
I had face so many typical days in work where i am working global reconciliation team , we have a lot work to do lot of issues comes up.

I have learned good knowledge middle office work in Reconciliation processes. Derivative and cash reconciliation work knowledge .

Management is very good .

In my years and 7 months work experience , i have good and emotional attachment with my team .

The day when my co workers on leave the work volume is very high at that point it is very hard to manage.

I will enjoy my work and my co workers all are funny and friendly nature . we will go for outings we will enjoy allot .
Pros
we have team outings regularly, i bond with my team and i will maintain a good relation with my team
Cons
As part of team we need to decide work for long hours