Currently working as a Team Lead with thorough knowledge of Corporate Actions, Transfer Agency operations with total 8 Years of experience.
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) – hyderbad, Telangana – February 5, 2018
Invesco Pvt Ltd (Techcater payrolls) Jun 2011 – Oct 2012
• Receiving Bank debt notices from Agent on daily basis.
• Validating and Processing of Bank debt amendments. (Pay downs, Full Pay downs, Consent fee Etc.)
• Booking all valid bank debt amendments in the trading system as per the notices.
• Cash and Position Reconciliation for all CA Events
• Processing all kind of Class actions including Mandatory and Voluntary Events.
• Preparation of Tracking forms and decision sheets for to validate CA events.
• Sending instructions for Voluntary events through Custodian banks online RSA tokens.
• Processing of proxy voting preparations of Tracking form and sending Ballots for Voting.
• Sending Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly transaction reports to Management and Clients.
• Daily basis events validation or reconcile through Custodian notices Vs Fax and Email notices received.