Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Employee Reviews

India1,039 reviews
Found 1,039 reviews matching the search
Intelenet is one the best BPO for anyone in the industry.
Great working atmosphere.

Great management.

Been there for a year but it was the best time of my professional life.
Pros
Incentives Appreciations Rewards OTs
Cons
None.
Good work culcutre but competition is there...you have to punctual on time...In Bangalore management is good.. salary on time no delay... incentive varies..
Pros
Salary on time and work culture is also good
Cons
Incentive issue you should be punctual on time..
Really it was a wonderful and enjoyable working place.. All the superiors are very kind and affectionate.. The culture of working place is purely different from others companies. I never feel any hardest part in my job..

For every weekend they took their employees to outside and give some refereshment
I really enjoyed working at intelenet, it is a fun place to work with. the whole management is very much friendly and helpful and there is no delay in the joining process.
I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.
Pros
Good incentive
Cons
Lots of pressure
The office is too good with there management ways and security. Hr department is always ready to help. Better workspace and caffeteria. Transportation services provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Worst culture.team leaders behave very rudely.mostly higher level employees are uneducated and acts weird .wont get a good pay for your work .There won’t be job security as they will hire us for dome process and jus after training if they don’t have enough projects they will send employees out of the company without paying any salary.We may have to hear uncivilised attitude of many team leaders.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Tedious work
Good company and I worked in 2017 and company are good as sbi credit consultanting this company and I got a good company and you are work this company
Pros
Hiii
Cons
Hiii
The culture of the organization is OK to be around.. However employees are treated like cattle at all levels..

Zero work life balance and no appreciation if someone has looked at you from the "horns effect*
Will never recommend this company to my friend, shows no care to their employees.. people chose the company as temporary job.. hardly care for careers.. salary is too low and workload is very high.
The management is extremely poor along with the managers . extreme level of politics going on all over while you try to grow with the company. However i felt lucky and had a good time working there because of good team members who supported me along with a good TL
Always been awesome working with this organization was very happy with the staff and the managers and the interview process was very easy helpful hrs.
Am working this company all facilities is available staff campany policy and security is vary good but employees salary is very low.....................
In those days I have enjoyed my job. For the first week I was in trouble to handling calls, but after few day It was gone easy for me. I have worked about 9 month approx. for reason of the company has been shift to Kolkata (India) . I have not enough money to go through, that's why I leaved the job. But Its was the happiest moments I have enjoyed at the Company.
The job was good. The salary was not upto my experience. The management was also good. I wanted a better position and growth as per the experience I had in the company.
Worked with Quality Manager Responsible for Handling calls and e-mails, Set up meetings and appointments with clients, preparing MOM for all Meetings, producing agendas for proposals and contracts with all key paper works, End of the day report to manager.
The interesting part of the job is the collaborative nature with which the team works. But in terms of compensation, I do not think they are paying up to the mark.
Given that it's a call center, the work environment is fast paced, extremely demanding and not very chill.
There are relaxing areas like gym and TT and Pool table, and a big cafeteria, some of the food items are decent while some pretty bad.

The security system to even enter the premises is pretty lengthy, and more often than not it start getting on your nerves.
Work pressure is more in d organisation and no breaks are allowed on tym..no proper alignments in d cafeteria..no proper leaves are provided as per the consultant requirement.. more partiality on the floor..
Nice job, great working environment. Teamwork is the best thing about this company. TL, Managers are very supportive in this company. You will get incentives on the extra lead you make.
Have to maintain at any cost , working with this company is just to take care of your responsibility nothing else , bias and incomplete management and no support from senior management